RIP Kevin Samuels

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Never seen you not makes retarded post. Of course you won't correct yourself when the real report comes out and there's no drugs involved
I’m just going by what’s been put out so far. But the coke wasn’t even the most important part of what i said.

Can’t be 56 years old having one night stands with random mexican/white women while also trying to build/maintain a “strong black family”

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ir8ZwLE.jpg

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Kevin Samuels was a bully and a trip. His end of life results - meeting a random girl and dying sounds off. Sounds like some cocaine and hooker deal. But who knows.

He didn't have the results for me to take him seriously for relationship advice.

I'd rather re-read Men are from Mars or Barbara D'Angelis books.

Or ask my boys with healthy families and houses. The less than handful I know.

I have had 5 year and well over a year passionate relationships with women and never cheated nor do I stand for low grade relationships.

From the little I saw from his videos his energy was a trip. Also he bullied both men and women.

And fukk bullies.

Sorry.

Rest in peace tho.

If someone wants to point out his good points I'm all ears. If he survived disease than great for him.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I think the major part about why some of these women hated dude was that he told women, especially black women, who have a kid or have kids that it would be harder for them to find the man that they want, have marry them.

That facto right there, didn't sit well with women, a lot of black women at that, which is having a kid, kids out of wedlock and being single, it's a slim chance that you can get the man that you want to marry you with all that going on in your life, You keep aiming for the stars and these men do not want you, and you can't make them want you because you have these non-qualifiers in your life that keeps you from getting them, is what was very offsetting with many of the black women.

I hate to push it out but the truth has to be said, a lot of our black women, thought that black men, the ones that they want, were supposed to take them and their kid, kids, at face value and KS told them, in a very simple way, form, that these men that you want, which are those in the TOP 10%, are not accepting that package, nor your weight and attitude.

Black women, most of them, don't and can't change that. They are stuck in that position, "YOU GET NO MAN HIGHER THAN YOUR BABY DADDY". These women can't take back the kids, they can't adjust their attitudes, as you can see on Twitter, but they still want the men in the TOP 10% to marry them so that they can live out this fantasy of a life that doesn't exist.
shyt's not happening chick.

Now that the message is out, the men in that bracket or space have started to pivot to other races or just chill, KS was the worst thing on the planet to some black women because these black women thought shyt is supposed to fall in their lap because that's what it's supposed to be. Nah chick.

That's the part that hasn't been told to them and the fact that KS told it to them in a ABC simple format that both Black Men and Black Women could understand, most black women who fits the criteria, kid, kids, not married and single, they can't handle the message.

Women over a certain age, with no kid, but want a man to make $$$ but their attitude is fukked up, or their weight is fukked up, you can't get these men either.

This man brought reality to the forefront, and what was great about his content, he always would reference Black Men and Black Women being together prior to the 1970s at a 80% rate. It was almost like dude took pride when stating that we were married at a 80% in the early 60s on before.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Why are people going with the cocaine OD? Toxicology tests take days/weeks to come back.

Also some of the responses from men about his death is sounding real feminine. I can understand women being glad that he's dead but some of these dudes responses ITT is weird. :dame:
BW in full slander mode. It's best to wait till the full report comes out