RIP Kevin Samuels

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Nah breh no way. We gonna see the nature of scorned and max black women online showing their ass.

Black people are so fukking toxic to ea h other but be the same ones to cuddle with racists

I've been saying this shyt for years. 99% of black are cowards towards non blacks. Glad I'm apart of the 1%:myman:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
A middle aged black man tells the next generation to take some accountability, get their lives under control and be realistic in their dating expectations and we have people celebrating and cracking jokes over his supposed passing away.

If ever you needed proof of how broken matriarchal communities are.

Hopefully this isn't true but RIP to Kevin if it is.
thats why black people will continue u be unmarried

u got 40, 50 year old bytches buying themselves gifts on valentines day telling women to never settle and girls in the comments going "yasss sissss"

wish i could remember this ladies ig she bought some 2500 dollar purse and they were going crazy single as fukk shyt is sad

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Crazy part about this, is the man has a whole daughter and mother.

If you didn't rock with dude, then let that be, but to celebrate a death, the man only tried to create black families and suggested women AND men to improve their situation to get what they want

I wonder what his mother and daughter are saying and thinking about these black women and cheeky black ass men

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
FSBoqT-X0AYfkcj