RIP Kevin Samuels

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I had no idea people hated him that much. This vitriol online is wild.

Gave women, especially black women, the playbook on how to get the man that they want and told them what these type of men that they want want.

No different from an Army recruiter telling you what you need to do to get into the army and stay in the army

No different from a job telling you what is required for them to hire you

No different from a University or program schooling telling you the qualifications that are needed to be accepted into the university or program

But a man telling you the necessary things for you to marry the man that you want, and prints, paints out the things that these men that you want want, KS is an a$$hole.

I have no energy for any of these bw and bm who are on the opposite end.

shyt is so simple but again, you can't tell some black women nothing.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Worst ways to go out than smashing this

jMPf5eK_d.webp
Interesting. Isn't this woman overweight/fat according to Kevin Samuel's standards?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
but whats disrespectful about speaking on the state of black people in general?

as a people we dont like discussing the issues...
...it always has to devolve into speaking on "the white man".

who does that actually help when we have the highest crime numbers in the country...
...as a population were the unhealthiest...
and I could keep going.

The black community has too much feminine energy...
...always looking for an excuse.

We dont know how to view the world through the eyes of a man because men have no voice unless they are a Don Lemon type.

Its not about agreeing with someone..its about allowing different types of personalities to exist within our demographic.
If we constantly produce one or two types of people we are going to continue to suffer.
A lot of the discussions on both sides are disingenuous. Black men and black women seem to love to blame and humiliate each other for caving into forces beyond our control. But we also oddly want the different parties to have empathy for their respective plights. The type of discourse he used his platform to promote wasn’t positive and was degrading and relied on a lot of old racist tropes towards black women in latter years AND blk men to be honest.

Also the gist of his woe is me, you gon have a horrible life if you a single woman past a certain age, do anything to keep a man, trying to humble bw shyt was just out of touch and divisive and unhelpful. There are conversations to be had, but this ain’t it.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:russ::russ::russ: got that dusty bake fool out the paint quick.......

Bro was in here Doing way too much.

Good job mods.
Keep up the good work......

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
A large part of Kevin fan base was black women

I'm not gonna act like he was perfect and didn't say some out of pocket things

I liked his main narrative of black men having higher standards

And how he held delusional women accountable

Alot of the women celebrating are off the deep end feminist I pay them no mind

But alot of other bw are indifferent

and some sad cause they was fans of his

No one I will agree with everything with

But if the core message solid I respect it

Kevin was great and will be missed by us who understood the message
I don’t celebrate when people die but I’m not gon lie like I’d be hurt if some a$$holes didn’t make it. Regardless, despite me vehemently disagreeing with everything I saw of his spiel, I offer my condolences.