Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Had a scare myself...
Prevention..
Prevention..
Prevention..
Brehs if you in the age bracket of 35 and up, go get a colonoscopy and a endoscopy. I had three polyps and a tumor.
They were removed but I’m still trying to figure out what’s causing my other stomach problems..
The doctors will look at you funny but there was a thread on how doctors perceive black men and women.
If you start to have constipation, dry heaving, fevers, blood in your stool, go get checked out.
Polyps do not show up in catscans, ultrasounds or X-rays..
Get them every three years..
Rip to a legend..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know a few mostly breast cancers though.....they all pulled through though.:blessed:.........but that prostate cancer for black men is fukking deadly breh........stay off that unnecessary over consumption of dairy......and keep ya sperm pipes clean always........
What is considered overconsumption. And does that include lactaid :lupe:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member

Had a scare myself...
Prevention..
Prevention..
Prevention..
Brehs if you in the age bracket of 35 and up, go get a colonoscopy and a endoscopy. I had three polyps and a tumor.
They were removed but I’m still trying to figure out what’s causing my other stomach problems..
The doctors will look at you funny but there was a thread on how doctors perceive black men and women.
If you start to have constipation, dry heaving, fevers, blood in your stool, go get checked out.
Polyps do not show up in catscans, ultrasounds or X-rays..
Get them every three years..
Rip to a legend..

I hope people read this...

Salute to her. A friend of mine just had a brain tumor shrink and is in good health. Black women don't go down so easily apparently.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Cancer treatment kill faster then the cancer gat damn.

Does anyone know any black folks that survive cancer treatment

My dad survived prostate cancer 26 years ago...however he been diagnosed with lung cancer..

That's why black folks need to cut that weed, cigarettes and drinking out and also lack of physical activity..

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I’m still :gucci:at @Mowgli insinuating that black people don’t respond to cancer treatment

Is he even black:gucci:?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Cancer treatment kill faster then the cancer gat damn.

Does anyone know any black folks that survive cancer treatment

my dad and my wife's aunt....but it is a rough ROUGH thing to watch someone go through!!!!...it is poison going through your veins at the end of the day....the side affects can be brutal and makes u wonder if its even worth it...it is what it is tho...:sadcam: