Dallas Penn RIP

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Damn. I was thinking about him, Pete and Jack the other day. RIp.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Combat Jack show was a great era. The initial one when it was late night. Dallas was always a sincere character.

I mean to go back and listen but at times it just takes me back to that period and it makes me sad that they're not here and it's over.

Same!

I have episodes I want to go back and listen to, but it's hard knowing some of the brothers have passed on.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
Can't believe this man. RIP to a fly fashion connoisseur, LO pioneer, and innovator in seemingly every space he touched. First I ever got put on to him was the old internets celebrities videos with him and Rafi damn near 20 years ago on OG youtube, still golden content. So glad to see he got his flowers the last 10 years or so through the CJ Show and other spaces. I learned so much from his posts and videos on sneakers, clothing, and culture over the years.

RIP God Boot God :mjcry:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Combat Jack show was a great era. The initial one when it was late night. Dallas was always a sincere character.

I mean to go back and listen but at times it just takes me back to that period and it makes me sad that they're not here and it's over.

The way Dallas’ fukkery and Pete’s jail stories used to have Combat frustrated lmao.
:russ:

Greatest cast of cohosts ever.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The way Dallas’ fukkery and Pete’s jail stories used to have Combat frustrated lmao.
:russ:

Greatest cast of cohosts ever.

Pete: "Wissen, wissen, I did 3 years, I know what prison is about
Dallas: Combat we know you was wearing that bandulu Ralph Lauren when you was a lawyer. You had them elbow patches on your blazer sleeves too
Combat: :comeon:

When they had Kevin Gates on and him and Premium was goin back and forth about jail stories. and Gates said "nah, nah I aint talkin bout that, PENITENTIARY RULES IN EFFECT"

breh you just brought back hella Combat Jack Show memories. Combat Jack Show was the only podcast I ever used a promo code to buy a product, Bevel Shave System lol.

But The best episodes were pre-2015 when they were still playing music and the whole gang was around: Combat, Dallas, Just Blaze, Premium, Benhameen, Matt Raz, A-King. Them Benhameen playlists were dope, that's how I found out about Goldlink. And got put onto this joint