RIP COMBAT JACK

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
RIP

He is trending number one on twitter I know so many people cared about him and what he was doing over the years to help people with his lawyer mind and helping put on people in the podcast and music industry.
:salute:

This is what I posted in the booth today about his passing:
RIP

Damn I feel bad for his family. I can remember when he started that blog and guys like me were in the comments asking industry questions andhewould answer every question. Even if he had to make it a blind item he would answer our questions and promise to write a book one day without the items being blind. Was so happy when he blew up the way he did. We kept calling him Haitian Jack but he had to change it to Combat Jack because there was already a famous Haitian Jack. Remember Tariq wanted to get a lot of footage with him for the 1804 documentary about the Haitian Revolution. Just a real sad day all around for the industry and the culture.

Always remember Pete Rock is not a snitch- Combat Jack

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
R.I.P. Reggie Osse.

Life aint shyt sometimes. Feels like hiphop lost a huge historian.

“Internets, you know what time it is: Dream them dreams then man-up and live them dreams, because a life without dreams is black and white, and the universe flows in technicolor and surround-sound. Blaow!”