RIP COMBAT JACK

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
my dad and my wife's aunt....but it is a rough ROUGH thing to watch someone go through!!!!...it is poison going through your veins at the end of the day....the side affects can be brutal and makes u wonder if its even worth it...it is what it is tho...:sadcam:
Damn right it's risky. The success rate is what 10% so imagine going in for something small that is pretty much preventive and then dying

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Damn I wasn't ready to hear that, Rest In Power Reggie and m deepest condolences to the family

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Do you know any black People :gucci:?
My family, friends and their families?

Cancer kills alot if black people and chemotherapy has a 90 percent failure rate so clearly, I'm saying I've seen alot of black people die from cancer treayment.

Why are you being extra about it, fakkit.

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
My family, friends and their families?

Cancer kills alot if black people and chemotherapy has a 90 percent failure rate so clearly, I'm saying I've seen alot of black people die from cancer treayment.

Why are you being extra about it, fakkit.
Because it was a stupid thing to say cac

Karb

Veteran
Daps

Had a scare myself...
Prevention..
Prevention..
Prevention..
Brehs if you in the age bracket of 35 and up, go get a colonoscopy and a endoscopy. I had three polyps and a tumor.
They were removed but I’m still trying to figure out what’s causing my other stomach problems..
The doctors will look at you funny but there was a thread on how doctors perceive black men and women.
If you start to have constipation, dry heaving, fevers, blood in your stool, go get checked out.
Polyps do not show up in catscans, ultrasounds or X-rays..
Get them every three years..
Rip to a legend..

What were your symptoms if you don't mind sharing them bro?