Daps
20c1dc2dc-7aa7-4c48-9c3a-81d3591830ea.jpg
BICEPS BIGGER THAN MINE :damn:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
:mjlol: What!?!?

Promo!?!?:russ:

How much valuable traffic you got from here? There's members that been on this site for years and have yet donate $5. :umad::camby:

Damn I missed the fukkery....

Oh shyt. Some chick from pof just signed up on the coli? Quick!!! To the fukkery mobile!!!! Got my popcorn ready and shyt -passes out popcorn -

madame_Z wicca, music, song, writing, working, out, vampires

white males only Read profile please!!

2b2be3109-6e4c-442f-8bd0-8516b2bbb6fc.jpg

1ec7722b6-99ab-4e42-bb93-71ff11e5e0bd.jpg

Please have up to date photos. Being deceptive wastes both our times.

I love tall Italian American men with dark features :smile:.

I also prefer blue collar down to earth men... I look super serious but, I can be a big doofus :smile: I'm a dominant woman but, yet shy at times.

Yes, I am gothic 24/7 ....Don't like it. Next profile.

Attracted to white males. (Not all) Must be in shape. Please be fit, I'm sorry I'm not attracted to over weight men or guys with big stomachs. I'm tall so I love men over 6ft. Alpha males only (non douchebags that respect a woman) I am a dominant female but, I'm not attracted to submissive men. Tattoos and piercings are encouraged :smile:

No Uncircumcised men ( don't judge me I have my personal reasons)

no nasty c*ck pics

:dahell:

The only thing black women who like to plaster "White men only" will get is some crazy ass weird white guy looking to slice and dice their body into peace. people like what they like - cool whatever, but be careful of what you put out their for others.