Ridiculous POF profiles and the women who post them

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
SSBarbiexoxo dinner, action, movies, horror, movies, drawing

SSBarbiexoxo: The last guy I met on here was a total douche.
About
Smokes Occasionally with A Few Extra Pounds body type
City
Moreno valley, California
Details
27 year old Female, 5' 7" (170cm), Non-religious
Ethnicity
Mixed Race, Sagittarius
Intent
SSBarbiexoxo is actively seeking a relationship.
Education
Graduate Degree
Personality
Princess
Profession
Pinup model

23b2fd9bb-a408-48e6-b943-b4680ec70e62.jpg

4326c32bd-cb9b-4b73-8cc2-fdb57c2c956e.2.jpg

If my STD results and showing that I am clean scares u then u don't want a real woman. You want an internet swamp p*ssy. No thanks.

posting std results though ?? :dahell:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
SSBarbiexoxo dinner, action, movies, horror, movies, drawing

SSBarbiexoxo: The last guy I met on here was a total douche.
About
Smokes Occasionally with A Few Extra Pounds body type
City
Moreno valley, California
Details
27 year old Female, 5' 7" (170cm), Non-religious
Ethnicity
Mixed Race, Sagittarius
Intent
SSBarbiexoxo is actively seeking a relationship.
Education
Graduate Degree
Personality
Princess
Profession
Pinup model

23b2fd9bb-a408-48e6-b943-b4680ec70e62.jpg

4326c32bd-cb9b-4b73-8cc2-fdb57c2c956e.2.jpg

If my STD results and showing that I am clean scares u then u don't want a real woman. You want an internet swamp p*ssy. No thanks.
How you not gonna post the rest of the fukkery breh?:wtf: (meant to do this yesterday but got sidetracked and the coli was down)

-------------------

I am going to be honest. This guy Byron I met on here makes me a tad weary to try again.He totally f'd me over and was the worst person I have ever met. He was a promiscuous jerk. If u are just looking for another chick to bone please leave me alone. My heart can't deal with another jerk. Someone told me that it was creepy to have my std results. I think that is quite funny. You would rather date a woman who's cool with screwing random ppl on pof. That is fine but really gross. With all of the guys on here just to get laid no one even considers how important testing is.Regardless of if I will sleep with you or not at least you know I am clean and I care about staying that way. Anyways,I am trying to lose weight so I would rather not date anyone overweight. I like dating a guy who will work out with me or encourage it. I am also not a fan of guys with small packages. Lol. It takes a great personality for me to want to date someone knowing they are small. I will not go to your house or to a hotel on a first date. Smoking is not a date lol. I like to go to restaurants or something like that. I am very picky and don't answer most of the messages that I get on here. I tend to like guys that are fair skinned or tan. I also am a fan of beards but it isn't that serious. You could not have a beard and still have a chance. If you aren't economically stable we won't work. I need someone who can roll with me if I want to go somewhere nice. Not all the time but I like to treat myself to spa days and things like that so be on my level.
I plan to go to cosmetology school so I can do SciFi makeup on my off time. I already graduated from culinary school years ago so don't think I haven't done anything.
My hobbies are going out with friends, clubbing, bar hopping, going to shows (psychobilly or punk), reading, 420, netflixing, and doing hair. I love anything artsy.
What makes me unique is really everything. I am a black rockabilly. I like dating rockabilly guys but I have dated people who weren't. I like the blues, jazz, punk, psychobilly, doowop, folk, some country, neosoul, underground hiphop, and alternative.
I am eclectic so basically I can like a lot of things. Just not down for certain types of hiphop or pop because a lot of that stuff is just brainwashed crap.
---------------------

Sassy's take: Nothing wrong with losing weight, but how are you going to say you don't want overweight dudes if you're currently overweight? I mean, if you want to date a guy that encourages you, that's fine. but you gotta encourage yourself as well.

As for the second bolded...she's on that :mjpls: and her IG definitely didn't help dispute that.

Third bolded. That's alright :ehh:....but when you're on IG begging for someone to buy your videos because you're starving (i think it's over exaggeration on her part but :yeshrug:) and complaining and what not...I don't think you should fix your mouth to say shyt.

and again, stop lying about the body type!!!!!:mindblown:

We need to start doing commentaries on this shyt brehs:ohhh:

Taadow

The StarchBishopℒ️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
she got some big titties:patrice:

True indeed - but did you see what I quoted, doe?

That particular broad said her ethnicity is "mixed race".
I ain't buyin' what she sellin', and I don't believe what she tellin'...

If that's the case, she mixed with Black and some mo' Black.
She over hurr lookin' like a young version of Mother Winslow.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
True indeed - but did you see what I quoted, doe?

That particular broad said her ethnicity is "mixed race".
I ain't buyin' what she sellin', and I don't believe what she tellin'...

If that's the case, she mixed with Black and some mo' Black.
She over hurr lookin' like a young version of Mother Winslow.

these broads will say anything to increase their "value":mjlol:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyts_gettin_old: old profile got deleted
About
Non-Smoker with Athletic body type
City
Long beach, California
Details
21 year old Female, 5' 3" (160cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Other Ethnicity, Pisces
Intent
shyts_gettin_old is looking for a relationship.
Education
Bachelors Degree
Personality
Club Kid
Profession
retail

I am Seeking a Man For Long Term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 3 years How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious
Pets No Pets

About Yongi
Ask me

P.S.A: YES IN EVERY FUCCN PICTURE IM HIGH AF.. .... WHY BECAUSE I SMOKE ( So plz don't be a wise ass and remind me that every picture you see Im high, hell I'm probably high tlkn to u) :upsetfavre:

I may be young but I'm mature af don't underestimate me

I ride motorcycles Im from a motorcycle club I also ride horses and compete in rodeo's I run track and I watch football I have a 3 year old son I'm goofy also I'm sarcastic af I say what I want and dont care I work and I just graduated from college class of 2015 that's what I'm about

I'm a spoiled brat and I get my way so if you not able to do it then don't message me (and plz don't take that as I'm looking for a "SUGAR DADDY" or I need a "PIMP" to take care of me....... Im not a hoe and I'm not looking for money so if u looking for a hoe go on backpage or Craigslist leave me tf alone lol just because I'm half naked dont mean sh*t I put my pics up because I can an I have the damn body for it so dont judge me or assume some bullshyt) I can spoil myself it just feels great when someone else does it.

Also to those who have never been with a black woman before dont think you get extra credit for telling me because idgaf

Follow me on instagram: its_yongi
Add me on snap chat: brownbeautii3

And plz stop asking me why my old profile got deleted obviously Idk and its none of yo damn business thank you

First Date
First make it pass trying to get my number

pics:
430944f7a-09f1-43ce-bcc5-5c33458a0f81.jpg
4787b3326-3b48-49a0-a7ac-61e01707908e.jpg
4aae492b0-2627-4e1d-ae56-baadffda26d3.jpg
4e13b61cd-89fb-4638-a98f-68cf072c0259.2.jpg
473bad12a-3e5b-48d2-95af-b533c27ff4f9.jpg
210a04c93-bc0e-4e87-a093-2e15c8696c9c.jpg
350993d95-95d7-4bf3-99e3-e7f02787f643.jpg

-------------------------

Sassy's take: What do you even mean by "other ethnicity"? Come on girl, just say you're black. Nothing wrong with being black dear.:stopitslime:

2. You're high in every picture you took? Not a really good look if you're looking for a relationship. It's fine being 420 friendly and telling people about it...But this is not the way to go about it! :huhldup:

3. You state that you don't want a sugar daddy or a pimp and you can spoil yourself but you want someone else to do it? You do know they both cancel each other out right? You also state you're not looking for money...so if you're not looking for money when you want someone to spoil you...then what exactly are you looking for????:snoop:

I hate to break it, but if you put a half naked picture of you on a supposedly dating website. Ain't no man is going to take you seriously for a relationship. So yes, plenty of guys and others who see that profile, are gonna assume some bullshyt and then some. :beli:

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
shyts_gettin_old: old profile got deleted
About
Non-Smoker with Athletic body type
City
Long beach, California
Details
21 year old Female, 5' 3" (160cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Other Ethnicity, Pisces
Intent
shyts_gettin_old is looking for a relationship.
Education
Bachelors Degree
Personality
Club Kid
Profession
retail

I am Seeking a Man For Long Term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 3 years How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious
Pets No Pets

About Yongi
Ask me

P.S.A: YES IN EVERY FUCCN PICTURE IM HIGH AF.. .... WHY BECAUSE I SMOKE ( So plz don't be a wise ass and remind me that every picture you see Im high, hell I'm probably high tlkn to u) :upsetfavre:

I may be young but I'm mature af don't underestimate me

I ride motorcycles Im from a motorcycle club I also ride horses and compete in rodeo's I run track and I watch football I have a 3 year old son I'm goofy also I'm sarcastic af I say what I want and dont care I work and I just graduated from college class of 2015 that's what I'm about

I'm a spoiled brat and I get my way so if you not able to do it then don't message me (and plz don't take that as I'm looking for a "SUGAR DADDY" or I need a "PIMP" to take care of me....... Im not a hoe and I'm not looking for money so if u looking for a hoe go on backpage or Craigslist leave me tf alone lol just because I'm half naked dont mean sh*t I put my pics up because I can an I have the damn body for it so dont judge me or assume some bullshyt) I can spoil myself it just feels great when someone else does it.

Also to those who have never been with a black woman before dont think you get extra credit for telling me because idgaf

Follow me on instagram: its_yongi
Add me on snap chat: brownbeautii3

And plz stop asking me why my old profile got deleted obviously Idk and its none of yo damn business thank you

First Date
First make it pass trying to get my number

pics:
430944f7a-09f1-43ce-bcc5-5c33458a0f81.jpg
4787b3326-3b48-49a0-a7ac-61e01707908e.jpg
4aae492b0-2627-4e1d-ae56-baadffda26d3.jpg
4e13b61cd-89fb-4638-a98f-68cf072c0259.2.jpg
473bad12a-3e5b-48d2-95af-b533c27ff4f9.jpg
210a04c93-bc0e-4e87-a093-2e15c8696c9c.jpg
350993d95-95d7-4bf3-99e3-e7f02787f643.jpg

-------------------------

Sassy's take: What do you even mean by "other ethnicity"? Come on girl, just say you're black. Nothing wrong with being black dear.:stopitslime:

2. You're high in every picture you took? Not a really good look if you're looking for a relationship. It's fine being 420 friendly and telling people about it...But this is not the way to go about it! :huhldup:

3. You state that you don't want a sugar daddy or a pimp and you can spoil yourself but you want someone else to do it? You do know they both cancel each other out right? You also state you're not looking for money...so if you're not looking for money when you want someone to spoil you...then what exactly are you looking for????:snoop:

I hate to break it, but if you put a half naked picture of you on a supposedly dating website. Ain't no man is going to take you seriously for a relationship. So yes, plenty of guys and others who see that profile, are gonna assume some bullshyt and then some. :beli:
She's attractive but typical hoodrat. She gave birth too. Smh. She's from the LBC, the same place as Snoop D-O-Double G.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
1c90b4fe3-11f8-4b8f-973a-8114ed7b96d4.10.jpg

About Me
Pictures with your shirt off don't impress me. You want to impress me have a 401k & insurance

If I don't respond or turn you down don't worry it just means you were before my time. It's totally my loss :smile:...Jesus is still working on me :smile:

I'm Leary about men who don't smile I automatically think your teeth are messed up. In my mind your teeth look like welvens (the these nuts got em! Dude) so please smile in one photo not a smirk but a smile please

If you need to get your rocks off get off page try that with another chick. I'm not the one, two, three, four, all the way to 1,000 and I'd hate for you to waste your time hoping and wishing something's going to happen.

please do not message me if you are doing the "duck lips/face" in any photo your automatically not my type (no shade).

There is a such thing as a dumb question. Your teacher/mom/whoever lied to you if the said there wasn't. You should punch them square in the face for having the audacity to lie to your face. However don't bring those dumb questions my way they will result in Maury saying "you are %100 BLOCKED"

h3llogorgeous Ask

:skip: