Ricochet calls out the bytchy Marks of the IWC

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Ricochet/Os the most talked about match years ago, Leading to Vader having a match with Os and Rico involved. Os the first to “welcome” Rico on Dynamite, then confront him 1-2 times after.

Marks: where the buildup?! I want promos and contract signings!

Marks: they haven’t done enough! Why should I care?

Meanwhile, they’re posting online and can easily search out their history on YouTube. :skip:

“You can’t win.”

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
"remember when these guys wrestled in the minor leagues??" is not how you turn business around in 2024 and they are doing it two straight weeks on two of their biggest TV shows of the year
:francis:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
No disrespect to Rico, but, this is why a lot of reasonable ppl are like :beli: when folks said WWE fumbled him.

He obviously got that check (respect, he's got a wife and family now) and happy to be there.

That was a mid-carder debut. Not, "I'mma show WWE what they missing" debut.

People want to see him shine.
The WWE did the opposite of fumbling him….He had a good run for a smaller guy that can’t talk. If you notice, all the top guys in the WWE can work and talk. Rico was never gong to be in the upper echelon despite being a wizard with his high flying.

He was showcased every week on Smackdown/Raw. He won the international cup, IC championship, had a respectable loss to Gunther and had a viral moment with Logan Paul and a match at Summerslam I think it was.

And he pulled Samantha Irving….cmon now lmao

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Didn’t mean to derail the thread I was just asking since I haven’t watched AEW since all in

Just wanted to know why the Match was happening already
Despite what some of these guys say, there has been some build up. But the marks want months of a build up for a… tv match.