Ricochet calls out the bytchy Marks of the IWC

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's not valid if what they say is incorrect. "AEW has no stories..." then it's pointed out well actually... this is a story....and that's a story...and that's a story that's been being built for 6 months etc...

So what it really is... is someone disliking the story. Which is their right. But in doing so, they lie about it instead of giving their opinion.

Opinions aren't facts. They are opinions. Lies are still lies. :mjlol:
Actually, people are talking specifically about the Ricochet vs. Will Ospreay, not AEW's stories overall. The complaints aren't lies, they're just valid critiques of how this particular match was handled. Some people feel it lacks build-up or an emotional connection, which is a legit opinion. People aren't lying when they say they wanted something different, and with more meat. It just means they expected something different.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
but why should they keep sticking with a losing formula is the question? 5 years in and they are further away from WWE than they were when the company started. They just did a terrible rating for Grand Slam and the buildings are still pretty empty, why not switch the style up? Especially when you see a winning formula over on the other channel with sold out crowds.

It's like a college team sticking with having their QB take snaps under center when the spread offenses are winning national championships
Nah, I didn't say they shouldn't. I questioned why people are still surprised. Tony's already demonstrated he's gonna book the way he wants to book, no matter how many people don't like it :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Actually, people are talking specifically about the Ricochet vs. Will Ospreay, not AEW's stories overall. The complaints aren't lies, they're just valid critiques of how this particular match was handled. Some people feel it lacks build-up or an emotional connection, which is a legit opinion. People aren't lying when they say they wanted something different, and with more meat. It just means they expected something different.
If you expect something and don’t get it, you’re not gonna like it. Plain and simple. It’s the person in the mirror who’s setting themselves up for failure when shyt doesn’t go the way they want.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yes and they said it had no build and no story. It does, it's just not what they wanted. So what they are doing is masking their own opinion through misinformation. :mjgrin:

But cook lol....
It’s not misinformation, though. You are just incredibly sensitive to any and all criticism, which leads you to intentionally misinterpret what people are actually saying.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yes and they said it had no build and no story. It does, it's just not what they wanted. So what they are doing is masking their own opinion through misinformation. :mjgrin:

But cook lol....

“there’s no build up!”

“There actually was.”

“It’s weak! Why should I care about a match that was built up in 2 weeks?”

“They actually have a history.”

“But it’s not on AEW tv! Let me complain about it instead of doing a quick search.”

IWC, yall. These mu fukkas straight juelzing. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It’s not misinformation, though. You are just incredibly sensitive to any and all criticism, which leads you to intentionally misinterpret what people are actually saying.

That's interesting considering I've been shytting on TK's booking in the AEW thread today, go look for yourself. It looks like you are allowing your own personal beliefs to cloud your judgment in this thread.

You wouldn't be the first or the last person to do this lol