Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It has no build

Other than they wrestled years ago

It’s the same thing they just did with Bryan & Nigel

But sure it’s going to be a great match
For someone who watches AEW you’re a blind mother fukker. :dead:

Nigel been shytting on BD since he came onto the scene a year ago. Been hyping the match for weeks, called out BD in the ring for the match too.

Ospreay was the first to interrupt Ricochet when he arrived on Dynamite, then had interaction after that. And IWC fans already know their history, which I sure as hell know you already know.

Some of you dudes are something, man. :francis:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
For someone who watches AEW you’re a blind mother fukker. :dead:

Nigel been shytting on BD since he came onto the scene a year ago. Been hyping the match for weeks, called out BD in the ring for the match too.

Ospreay was the first to interrupt Ricochet when he arrived on Dynamite, then had interaction after that. And IWC fans already know the work history, which I sure as hell you already know.

Some of you dudes are something, man. :francis:
I don’t care what so & so did 15 years ago in ROH or 10 years ago NJPW

Give me a reason to care today

I understand the history between them but Ricochet only been there for a month after being to by Osprey to get some wins

Really only 3 matches is what it took?

And by that logic for Nigel

Every commentator should have a match with an wrestler they shytted on:beli:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don’t care what so & so did 15 years ago in ROH or 10 years ago NJPW

Give me a reason to care today

I understand the history between them but Ricochet only been there for a month after being to by Osprey to get some wins

Really only 3 matches is what it took?

And by that logic for Nigel

Every commentator should have a match with an wrestler they shytted on:beli:
Every commentator isn’t a former great wrestler still in ring shape who had an in-ring rivalry spanning years with said wrestler they are shytting on.

In fact most of them were never wrestlers to begin with, much less great wrestlers.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Every commentator isn’t a former great wrestler still in ring shape who had an in-ring rivalry spanning years with said wrestler they are shytting on.

In fact most of them were never wrestlers to begin with, much less great wrestlers.
But did we know he was in ring shape until All In this year?

Nothing over the last few months indicated that

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Everyone always say they want ARW to be an alternative then when they do thing differently it’s like “why aren’t you doing it the same way WWE does it?”

The only people who are so adamant about AEW being nothing like WWE are the 350K “sickos” that watch every AEW show and ROH. Definitely not “everyone” or else their popularity wouldn’t be shrinking at the rate it is

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The only people who are so adamant about AEW being nothing like WWE are the 350K “sickos” that watch every AEW show and ROH. Definitely not “everyone” or else their popularity wouldn’t be shrinking at the rate it is
And their popularity started shrinking when they tried to be more like WWE last year.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
And their popularity started shrinking when they tried to be more like WWE last year.

They drew like 980K viewers and a 0.36 demo for Grand Slam last year and had about 3K more people in the venue too. Way more people were into MJF/Cole than Bryan/Nigel

Just because they made some missteps and the creative ended up sucking (not to mention injuries) doesn’t mean they should abandon it altogether. The Patriots didn’t stop drafting QBs because Mac Jones was a bust

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They drew like 980K viewers and a 0.36 demo for Grand Slam last year and had about 3K more people in the venue too. Way more people were into MJF/Cole than Bryan/Nigel

Just because they made some missteps and the creative ended up sucking (not to mention injuries) doesn’t mean they should abandon it altogether. The Patriots didn’t stop drafting QBs because Mac Jones was a bust
And what was it the year before that for Grand Slam? 1.039 million with 13,800 attendance. And whoever said anything was being abandoned? Stop making up shyt. :camby:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
WWE didn't fumble him at all - they always made him look like a star with the superhero lighting etc. It's just not the ideal company for a wrestler like him in 2024 and that's ok. Reasonable ppl about to eat.

Will-Ospreay-Ricochet-AEW-Dynamite.jpg
Good Lord, they're not even gonna build up to it?

Instant gratification doesn't put butts in seats.

This is why Punk laughed at that dude that said the first PPV match between Punk and Drew should be HIAC. Now look where we are with the feud.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
And what was it the year before that for Grand Slam? 1.039 million with 13,800 attendance. And whoever said anything was being abandoned? Stop making up shyt. :camby:

all the more reason to put your world champion in a match against another star instead of versus a retired commentator who hasn't wrestled on national TV in over a decade (and under a different ring name, no less) just so he can pop the "sickos"