ricky rubio is a bust

Daps
lololz at Rubio not being able to put teammates in perfect position like Rondo. The revisionist history that goes on here is crazy.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Rubio was out there running PROFESSIONAL GROWN MAN teams when Rondo at the same age was playing at Oak Hill academy. In terms of how rich Rubio's pedigree is at knowing how to run a team effectively - he's Amancio Ortega status compared to Rondo. Rubio is light years ahead of where Rondo was at the same age, he's probably even better than him now. He has a richer history at running the point than Kidd did at the same age too.

:snoop:

So, when is Rubio gonna have an elite season then? Dude shooting 34% from the field and 17% from the 3pt line:comeon:

Rondo is having a HOF career and Jason Kidd is already a 1st ballot HOF career

It's not even a comparision

Daps
So, when is Rubio gonna have an elite season then? Dude shooting 34% from the field and 17% from the 3pt line:comeon:

Rondo is having a HOF career and Jason Kidd is already a 1st ballot HOF career

It's not even a comparision

Naw dude. Don't switch the script, and even If I were to entertain that idea - you wouldn't be saying that HOF shyt two seasons into Kidd's/Rondo's NBA careers, why can't you use the same reasoning for Rubio?

Rajon Rondo and a young Jason Kidd could also play defense and grab rebounds as well....Rubio doesnt have that as part of his game.

You cant compare him to them, because they are better passers as well

Rubio has the more flashier passes.....but Rondo and Kidd knew how to get the ball to their teammates in the perfect position with them already in position to score.

Rubio's closer to a Jason Williams type of passer than a Jason Kidd.

You're gonna suddenly act like you didn't say this bullshyt?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Rubio has played 77 games in the NBA to date.

If the answer is no, we'll be seeing the NBA at 29 teams again.

Not when Sac or Seattle is absent of a team. None of the point guards from that draft got a max deal. Not even Steph. I really don't see Rubio getting 1. Has a pass 1st point guard ever received the max?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Rubio is a gifted passer @Newzz, it's not a matter of flashy passes breh, yeah he throws some flashy shyt but some of his other passes are just :mindblown: He makes passes before the play develops, where you can tell he saw the play happen in his head and led a teammate with a perfect on the money pass. He's a better passer than Rondo, and more in line with young Kidd in terms of how he sees shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Not when Sac or Seattle is absent of a team. None of the point guards from that draft got a max deal. Not even Steph. I really don't see Rubio getting 1. Has a pass 1st point guard ever received the max?

They'll only move if the owner backs off his stance of selling only to an owner that will keep the team there. I hope he does, the sooner he's gone the better.

Steph would have gotten more money if he wasn't a walking ankle injury waiting to happen. A guy like Lawson and a guy like Holiday weren't considered to be franchise players respectively up until lately depending on how you view those teams. If Rubio got underpaid and there wasn't some systematic failure around this team in the next 2 years, the joke is on Dan Fegan, but it's Dan Fegan, which is why he'll get every penny of a 4 year max.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Naw dude. Don't switch the script, and even If I were to entertain that idea - you wouldn't be saying that HOF shyt two seasons into Kidd's/Rondo's NBA careers - why can't you use the same reasoning for Rubio?

You're gonna suddenly act you didn't say this bullshyt?

Rondo and young Jason Kidd ARE better floor generals then Ricky Rubio.

Rondo's a career 8.3 assists/2.8 turnover in 32.9 mpg passer
Kidd's a career 8.8 assists/2.9 turnover in 36.2 mpg passer

Ricky Rubio is averaging 7.7 assists/3.1 turnovers in ONLY 28.7 mpg just this season alone:snoop:

Rondo and young Kidd ARE better shooters than Ricky Rubio

Rondo's a career 48.4% FG shooter
Kidd's a career 40% FG shooter

Ricky Rubio is shooting 34.2% FG just this season alone:snoop:

Rondo and young Kidd ARE better rebounders than Ricky Rubio as well.

Ricky Rubio is not comparable to them breh, he's only a flashier passer. He averages MORE TOs in LESS MINUTES then they did and is not on their level.

Rondo is a HOFer to be and currently a top 5 PG. Jason Kidd is probably a top 5 PG of All-Time.

I would rather argue if Jose Calderon is a better PG then Ricky Rubio to be honest....at least it's a better comparision:yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Rubio is a gifted passer @Newzz, it's not a matter of flashy passes breh, yeah he throws some flashy shyt but some of his other passes are just :mindblown: He makes passes before the play develops, where you can tell he saw the play happen in his head and led a teammate with a perfect on the money pass. He's a better passer than Rondo, and more in line with young Kidd in terms of how he sees shyt.

I dont see it breh:to:

I see him make some nice plays, but I dont see it like I see it out of Rondo.

When I watch Rondo play I just be like:ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Malta

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTMcjdrjviY[/ame]

Just such a great passer....the black Steve Nash is Rajon Rondo:to:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I dont see it breh:to:

I see him make some nice plays, but I dont see it like I see it out of Rondo.

When I watch Rondo play I just be like:ohlawd:

He's got that vision, Rondo makes obvious passes, I've never got the feeling he has some incredible vision where he just sees the entire play develop. I've seen Rubio throw it to spots where nobody is at, and split second later somebody is catching a pocket pass :blessed:

For someone that can't shoot or score, you have to wonder why he's on the floor then. That kid is the definition of a floor general.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He's got that vision, Rondo makes obvious passes, I've never got the feeling he has some incredible vision where he just sees the entire play develop. I've seen Rubio throw it to spots where nobody is at, and split second later somebody is catching a pocket pass :blessed:

For someone that can't shoot or score, you have to wonder why he's on the floor then. That kid is the definition of a floor general.

I'm gonna watch their next couple games on League Pass....he better leave me feeling like :to: after seeing such a brilliant display of court vision.

I love great passers:blessed: and if I dont see this, I'm coming back in this thread like :comeon: for 2 reasons.

1) I wasted time watching the garbage Timberwolves

and

2) I wasted time watching the garbage Timberwolves

:ufdup:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I'm gonna watch their next couple games on League Pass....he better leave me feeling like :to: after seeing such a brilliant display of court vision.

I love great passers:blessed: and if I dont see this, I'm coming back in this thread like :comeon: for 2 reasons.

and

You watch Dwight Howard, you're used to seeing garbage displays :playahata:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

and

If I were you, I'd wait til the 21st of March. That's the date the team has circled for Love, Budinger, AK, and Pek to all be healthy at the same time for the first time all season. From there on out, at least you can see some semblance of what the team was supposed to look like this year. Passing is something you will not be disappointed by with him.