ricky rubio is a bust

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
What a terrible thread. Kill yourself OP. Rubio becoming a top 5-10 PG is inevitable. His passing and court vision for someone that young is incredible and he's def someone you can build around

Daps
To be fair, Wall is generally considered to be a bust on here but outside of steals, Wall numbers are better. 34% from the field :gag::wow:

for a number 1 pick, a franchise savior that he was pictured, u can say that he is a bust indeed. But to be fair, its still early.

If i had to make a choice i would take Rubio in a second though..

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
for a number 1 pick, a franchise savior that he was pictured, u can say that he is a bust indeed. But to be fair, its still early.

If i had to make a choice i would take Rubio in a second though..

Rubio had a lot more hype than Wall and prolly would of went top 3 if he didnt come out and try to pick what team he wanted to go to. He tried to pull a Kobe.
Wall is what he is. I dont think he's a Bust frankly because the Wizards play so good with him than without him. If you were expecting Rose 2.0 then ur wrong. A good passer/defender/ 2nd scorer is what Wall is.

Daps
Rubio had a lot more hype than Wall and prolly would of went top 3 if he didnt come out and try to pick what team he wanted to go to. He tried to pull a Kobe.
Wall is what he is. I dont think he's a Bust frankly because the Wizards play so good with him than without him. If you were expecting Rose 2.0 then ur wrong. A good passer/defender/ 2nd scorer is what Wall is.

Ι dont think he had more hype than Wall. U already knew what u gettin in Rubio, a guy that cant shoot, is not athletic enough, but has an excellent basketball iq, excellent court vision/passing ability and a good/great defender who is also a very good team guy/teammate. I dont think he was ever considered a guy that can change a franchise or be a franchise player, but a good building block and maybe an all star down the road.

Wall on the other hand had crazy hype from his HS days, he was the sure no.1 pick in his draft, 2 years before the draft and was considered an once a decade player. A Rose/Paul guy.
He's still young and maybe he can develop some, but the signs are not lookin good.. he's the same player 4 years now (1 college, 3 nba) and u can make the case that his best year was his rookie year.

Anyway, its still early for both of these guys.. But this thread is :trash:
Rubio is already a good player. A very good one.

Daps

Rubio didn't have a lot more hype than Wall - fukk is you talking about?

The problem with the term bust is that folk have their own agendas/expectations. See now you've said that you can't call him a bust because the Wizards play better with him than without him, and that if anybody had higher expectations (Rose 2.0) they'd be wrong. When the next man may say, his talent and projections/expectations were greater than just some good passer/defender/secondary-type scorer, therefore they'd call him a bust. In reality he lies between the two, he ain't a BUST yet but you can't be saying that folk would be wrong to have HIGHER expectations of one of the most hyped/talented PGs in the history of the draft. You're re-writing history by acting like his projection and ceiling didn't indicate he was gonna be an elite guard and not just some 'oh he's a good passer and he makes my team better' type player.

The expectations you have of Wall are on some 3rd/4th best PG, 17th pick in the draft type shyt.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The only thing Rubio can't do is shoot, but if he stays healthy, he's one of the best passers in the league and he's becoming a great defender. If he can get his J going he's a top 5 point guard.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
you sound ridiculous

i dont like the nikka personally

but i wont front on his talent

rubio is special

i havent watched him play live

but i have seen clips on nba tv

he is the real deal