ricky rubio is a bust

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If I were you, I'd wait til the 21st of March. That's the date the team has circled for Love, Budinger, AK, and Pek to all be healthy at the same time for the first time all season. From there on out, at least you can see some semblance of what the team was supposed to look like this year. Passing is something you will not be disappointed by with him.

Ok breh....dont wanna see him out there with scrubs trying to do the best he can.

I love pass first PGs, so I'm definitely gonna tune in on March 21st.

Malta said:
You watch Dwight Howard, you're used to seeing garbage displays :playahata:

39 points, 16 rebounds, and 3 blocks:blessed:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
You watch Dwight Howard, you're used to seeing garbage displays :playahata:

:wow:

There is no patience around here. He hasn't even had much of a chance to really get going yet. Last year they came in straight out of the lockout without a real training camp or anything & then tore his ACL. Missed the beginning of this year & when he did get back everybody else on his team has been going down with injuries.

Daps
Rondo and young Jason Kidd ARE better floor generals then Ricky Rubio.

Rondo's a career 8.3 assists/2.8 turnover in 32.9 mpg passer
Kidd's a career 8.8 assists/2.9 turnover in 36.2 mpg passer

Ricky Rubio is averaging 7.7 assists/3.1 turnovers in ONLY 28.7 mpg just this season alone:snoop:

How'd did I know you were gonna pull out this bullshyt?

Why are you giving CAREER stats instead of doing the same relevant size to the 77 games that Rubio has played in the league?

Rondo's first 78 games (1st season) = 3.8 assists/1.8 turnovers in 23.5 MPG
Rondo's next 77 games (2nd season) = 5.1 assists/1.9 turnovers in 29.9 MPG
Rondo's next 80 games (3rd season) = 8.2 assists/2.6 turnovers in 33.0 MPG

Kidd's first 79 games (1st season) = 7.7 assists/3.2 turnovers in 33.8 MPG
Kidd's next 81 games (2nd season) = 9.7 assists/4.0 turnovers in 37.5 MPG
Kidd's next 22 games (3nd season) = 9.1 assists/3.0 turnovers in 36.0 MPG

Rubio's first 77 games (up to date) = 7.8 assists per game/3.2 turnovers in 31.7 MPG

Rondo and young Kidd ARE better shooters than Ricky Rubio

Rondo's a career 48.4% FG shooter
Kidd's a career 40% FG shooter

Ricky Rubio is shooting 34.2% FG just this season alone :snoop:

Rondo and young Kidd ARE better rebounders than Ricky Rubio as well.
Why are you making yourself look stupid? Why are you bringing this irrelevant shyt into it, that had nothing to do with the argument? Where did I argue that Rubio was a better shooter than Rondo/Kidd?

It's funny you're STILL using their career average-sizes, instead of using both of their first 77-82 games.

Ricky Rubio is not comparable to them breh, he's only a flashier passer. He averages MORE TOs in LESS MINUTES then they did and is not on their level.

Rondo is a HOFer to be and currently a top 5 PG. Jason Kidd is probably a top 5 PG of All-Time.

I would rather argue if Jose Calderon is a better PG then Ricky Rubio to be honest....at least it's a better comparision :yesshrug:

Stop posting. It's obvious you haven't watched enough of his games and have NO knowledge of his history coming into the league, to even begin to have a respectable opinion of his game.

And once again - YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT KIDD AND RONDO WERE HALL OF FAMERS, 77 GAMES INTO THEIR CAREERS.

:snoop:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Rondo and young Jason Kidd ARE better floor generals then Ricky Rubio.

Rondo's a career 8.3 assists/2.8 turnover in 32.9 mpg passer
Kidd's a career 8.8 assists/2.9 turnover in 36.2 mpg passer

Ricky Rubio is averaging 7.7 assists/3.1 turnovers in ONLY 28.7 mpg just this season alone:snoop:

:what: I'd think this has to be a troll post if I didnt know any better.

Facepalm, indeed.

Daps
Why do folk give their opinion on players they obviously don't watch? They just wasting their own time and making themselves look stupid in the process.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
How'd did I know you were gonna pull out this bullshyt?

Why are you giving CAREER stats instead of doing the same relevant size to the 77 games that Rubio has played in the league?

Rondo's first 78 games (1st season) = 3.8 assists/1.8 turnovers in 23.5 MPG
Rondo's next 77 games (2nd season) = 5.1 assists/1.9 turnovers in 29.9 MPG
Rondo's next 80 games (3rd season) = 8.2 assists/2.6 turnovers in 33.0 MPG

Kidd's first 79 games (1st season) = 7.7 assists/3.2 turnovers in 33.8 MPG
Kidd's next 81 games (2nd season) = 9.7 assists/4.0 turnovers in 37.5 MPG
Kidd's next 22 games (3nd season) = 9.1 assists/3.0 turnovers in 36.0 MPG

Rubio's first 77 games (up to date) = 7.8 assists per game/3.2 turnovers in 31.7 MPG

Why are you making yourself look stupid? Why are you bringing this irrelevant shyt into it, that had nothing to do with the argument? Where did I argue that Rubio was a better shooter than Rondo/Kidd?

It's funny you're STILL using their career average-sizes, instead of using both of their first 77-82 games.

Stop posting. It's obvious you haven't watched enough of his games and have NO knowledge of his history coming into the league, to even begin to have a respectable opinion of his game.

And once again - YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT KIDD AND RONDO WERE HALL OF FAMERS, 77 GAMES INTO THEIR CAREERS.

:snoop:

You seem mad breh.....what's wrong?

It's 1:33am why you being so hostile? Rondo aint part of the LWO and neither is Kidd, so I aint gonna be going all out defending them OR arguing about Rubio with your mad ass:umad:

Opinion? No.....the fact is NOBODY on this site would even BEGIN to compare Rajon Rondo or a Prime Jason Kidd to Ricky Rubio and even argue as hard as you're doing about it.

Chill out breh....hit some weed or something:whoa:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Being the best by circumstance shouldn't be applauded :what1:

Aye breh, you copping a lot of pleas for this dude lately, falling for his lies all over again :usure:

I ain't got no real Center man:to:

He's all I got on the Lakers now:sadcam:

images

Daps
You seem mad breh.....what's wrong?

It's 1:33am why you being so hostile? Rondo aint part of the LWO and neither is Kidd, so I aint gonna be going all out defending them OR arguing about Rubio with your mad ass:umad:

Opinion? No.....the fact is NOBODY on this site would even BEGIN to compare Rajon Rondo or a Prime Jason Kidd to Ricky Rubio and even argue as hard as you're doing about it.

Chill out breh....hit some weed or something:whoa:

So as soon as you realised :ufdup: you start coppin pleas.

you should've said 'i don't watch rubio, so there's no point in taking my opinion of him seriously' at the start. it would've saved both of us a lot of time.

@Malta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTMcjdrjviY

Just such a great passer....the black Steve Nash is Rajon Rondo:to:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km6Kpp4igs4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km6Kpp4igs4[/ame]

but oh noo, rubio's passing isn't comparable to rondo's :troll: :troll: :troll:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
So as soon as you realised :ufdup: you start coppin pleas.

you should've said 'i don't watch rubio, so there's no point in taking my opinion of him seriously' at the start. it would've saved both of us a lot of time.
No, I stand by what I said and will say it again. Rondo and Kidd are better PGs than Ricky Rubio. They are better shooters, defenders, and rebounders.

Ricky Rubio is a great passer.....but he's not as good of a passer as Rajon Rondo and Jason Kidd either.

I just dont feel like arguing with all the cussing and fukkery. It's late breh:manny:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Rubio is a gifted passer @Newzz, it's not a matter of flashy passes breh, yeah he throws some flashy shyt but some of his other passes are just :mindblown: He makes passes before the play develops, where you can tell he saw the play happen in his head and led a teammate with a perfect on the money pass. He's a better passer than Rondo, and more in line with young Kidd in terms of how he sees shyt.

:usure:

Rubio is nice, and his court vision is insane, but Jason Kidd is and has always been otherworldly. Jason Kidd is the best passer I've ever seen play, no doubt about it (I'm taking pre-1990 off the board by the way).

I've got Rubio more in line with a Baron Davis/Mark Jackson/Jason Williams type passer, without the terrible shot selection fukking it up of two of those guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
No, I stand by what I said and will say it again.

Ricky Rubio is a great passer.....but he's not as good of a passer as Rajon Rondo and Jason Kidd.

I just dont feel like arguing with all the cussing and fukkery. It's late breh:manny:

well you'd be wrong. reality says otherwise. do yourself a favor and don't bother talking on dude, until you've seen him play.