Rick Ross-Touch N You Feat. Usher [Limelinx Link] #GodForgivesIDont

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
we should compare ross to T.I.
both use their lawful influence behind doors but then act all "fukk THE LAW!" in the spotlight.
that aint boss

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I don't think its a fair argument to compare an artist or player to legends in their respective arenas. Of course Rick Ross isn't Biggie. We are talking about one of the very best to ever touch a mic.

It's like saying Kevin Durant is garbage because compared to Michael Jordan he doesn't match up and probably never will.
never saaid he or this song was garbage. Ross was compared to biggie by biggie's mentor and sohh posters,which gives me ALL THE REASON to address it. For the record i think ross currently is making the most consistently good hiphop music and he earned his success through hard work dedication which i salute. But what I SAID still stands. This song is no better than BABY BY ME,lets keep it funky. Ross has moved into a don-like position and needs to perform better. Lets not forget biggie died at 24,ross is headed to 37 and on his fifth lp. He deserves to be compared to biggie,pac,em,jay,nas,cube, etc and he doesnt match up. But my main point is NOT to diss but make a valid point,which i did.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I think ross is a talented artist with consistent above avg albums. How ever he does not have that ability to deliver a mind blowing performance. He consistent ly gives C+ B- performances and this track is a perfect example as to why he'll never be BIGGIE. If you look at some Biggie's music (lets focus on the laid back/playa/broad songs) Big poppa,one more chance,fukking you tonight etc,he owns them songs where as ross just does whatever to get by on alot of songs. It works for him,but it will ultimately hurt his legacy. You could take ross off this particular song and replace him with anyone and get the same song cause his performance was uninspired and forgettable. He didnt own it.

[YOUTUBE]phaJXp_zMYM&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4AognXgM9FQ&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]cDMhlvbOFaM&ob=av2n[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]8WYHDfJDPDc&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0Ogs_NsXh58[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]yre5nBXAxyk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]LUg7G3CPos0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]zhPiBZLun5k&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE] I know chingy aint seeing ross but still a good example.

[YOUTUBE]CfIvgqxdFlM[/YOUTUBE]

this is how you own songs

EXACTLY!

I will say, though...

The beat at 2:54 was RAWWWW and old school feeling. Usher on the ad-libs made that ill.

Felt like::

[YOUTUBE]nqQT9IXWiGU[/YOUTUBE]

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is Ross's "Candy Shop". :scusthov:

Beat sounds like a throw away from "Donkey Kong Country".

Fred.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
never saaid he or this song was garbage. Ross was compared to biggie by biggie's mentor and sohh posters,which gives me ALL THE REASON to address it. For the record i think ross currently is making the most consistently good hiphop music and he earned his success through hard work dedication which i salute. But what I SAID still stands. This song is no better than BABY BY ME,lets keep it funky. Ross has moved into a don-like position and needs to perform better. Lets not forget biggie died at 24,ross is headed to 37 and on his fifth lp. He deserves to be compared to biggie,pac,em,jay,nas,cube, etc and he doesnt match up. But my main point is NOT to diss but make a valid point,which i did.

No but what you are insinuating with the post was that Ross is not 'good' because Biggie could make better songs. You are doing it at the very end by saying because Biggie and Pac died young and Ross is older than them, he should be compared to them and 'he doesn't match up' Okay....David Robinson never matched what was done by Wilt Chamberlain should we consider him not to be top 50? The only valid point you made was that Rick Ross will never be Tupac, Biggie, Nas or Jay-z. Its valid but painfully obvious to everyone so I don't know if you need to make it.

As for Biggie's mentor, Puffy never helped him with rapping a day in his life, just the opposite. Plus we all know the only reason why he said that shyt is because he is managing him. Puffy is a hype machine and he will hype anything if he is involved and making money.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
weak as hell.

ross has never amazed me on a track, but this is just certified garbage.

0/3 ain't a good start for the rapper supposedly running hip hop.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
No but what you are insinuating with the post was that Ross is not 'good' because Biggie could make better songs. You are doing it at the very end by saying because Biggie and Pac died young and Ross is older than them, he should be compared to them and 'he doesn't match up' Okay....David Robinson never matched what was done by Wilt Chamberlain should we consider him not to be top 50? The only valid point you made was that Rick Ross will never be Tupac, Biggie, Nas or Jay-z. Its valid but painfully obvious to everyone so I don't know if you need to make it.

As for Biggie's mentor, Puffy never helped him with rapping a day in his life, just the opposite. Plus we all know the only reason why he said that shyt is because he is managing him. Puffy is a hype machine and he will hype anything if he is involved and making money.
get off ross d1ck you h0m0. I said exactly what i meant in my last and original post and u walked away from that thinking i'm insinuating ross "not good"? When you're quoting a post in which i said "For the record i think ross currently is making the most consistently good hiphop music and he earned his success through hard work dedication which i salute"? wtf are u talkin bout? Puff helped him with music,helped him become a star etc,doesnt matter if he helped him with "rapping",he helped him with making classic "rap music". Which makes my response justified. The nerve of YOU,thinking u can come in here and tell me what points i need or dont need to make. Everything i said was real sh1t and had a purpose, PERIOD. Your stance is some homotional faggotry . Like u mad or something :childplease: .

Daps
Reppin
NULL
weak as hell.

ross has never amazed me on a track, but this is just certified garbage.

0/3 ain't a good start for the rapper supposedly running hip hop.

:childplease:

why do you all keep saying this 0/3 shyt? who else has album of the year, thus far? nobody.

jeezy and 50 stans are comedy.

Daps
Reppin
http://youtu.be/pXzHOOuCYZc
So people are stans of other artists cus they don't fukk with the singles he put out? It aint our fault those last 2 singles aint do shyt.
People showed the tape love but you focusing on a totally different release breh.