Rick Ross-Touch N You Feat. Usher [Limelinx Link] #GodForgivesIDont

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:childplease:

nobody cares about jeezy. how is he winning? mmg got the game on lock, at the moment.

i think ross needs to take it back to the streets. we need more bmf and less of this forced shyt. but, come on. jeezy ain't winning shyt.

Word? Is that why Jeezy beat Ross' first week again? Is that why it took a month for TM:103 to go gold and four months for Teflon Don? Is that why his track out with Ne-Yo right now, his fourth single, is doing better than anything Ross has dropped recently?

Y'all need to stop putting so much weight on the word buzz for real. Since when did how many whips were bumping something an actual stat?

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
What are ya nikkaz hearing, Ross got hit his hands this one. The bytches and the ratchets are :dj2::stylin: this summer to this joint. Trust this going to get a lot of love in the club , strip joints and the radio.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Word? Is that why Jeezy beat Ross' first week again? Is that why it took a month for TM:103 to go gold and four months for Teflon Don? Is that why his track out with Ne-Yo right now, his fourth single, is doing better than anything Ross has dropped recently?

Y'all need to stop putting so much weight on the word buzz for real. Since when did how many whips were bumping something an actual stat?

Ross first week is going to humble nikkas lol. Your next argument will be, well Jeezy outsold him overall so it doesn't matter.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I think ross is a talented artist with consistent above avg albums. How ever he does not have that ability to deliver a mind blowing performance. He consistent ly gives C+ B- performances and this track is a perfect example as to why he'll never be BIGGIE. If you look at some Biggie's music (lets focus on the laid back/playa/broad songs) Big poppa,one more chance,fukking you tonight etc,he owns them songs where as ross just does whatever to get by on alot of songs. It works for him,but it will ultimately hurt his legacy. You could take ross off this particular song and replace him with anyone and get the same song cause his performance was uninspired and forgettable. He didnt own it.

[YOUTUBE]phaJXp_zMYM&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4AognXgM9FQ&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]cDMhlvbOFaM&ob=av2n[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]8WYHDfJDPDc&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0Ogs_NsXh58[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]yre5nBXAxyk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]LUg7G3CPos0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]zhPiBZLun5k&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE] I know chingy aint seeing ross but still a good example.

[YOUTUBE]CfIvgqxdFlM[/YOUTUBE]

this is how you own songs

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think ross is a talented artist with consistent above avg albums. How ever he does not have that ability to deliver a mind blowing performance. He consistent ly gives C+ B- performances and this track is a perfect example as to why he'll never be BIGGIE. If you look at some Biggie's music (lets focus on the laid back/playa/broad songs) Big poppa,one more chance,fukking you tonight etc,he owns them songs where as ross just does whatever to get by on alot of songs. It works for him,but it will ultimately hurt his legacy. You could take ross off this particular song and replace him with anyone and get the same song cause his performance was uninspired and forgettable. He didnt own it.

[YOUTUBE]phaJXp_zMYM&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4AognXgM9FQ&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]cDMhlvbOFaM&ob=av2n[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]8WYHDfJDPDc&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0Ogs_NsXh58[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]yre5nBXAxyk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]LUg7G3CPos0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]zhPiBZLun5k&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE] I know chingy aint seeing ross but still a good example.

[YOUTUBE]CfIvgqxdFlM[/YOUTUBE]

this is how you own songs

:ehh: Got damn. + Rep. Great post, breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL

WHO is talking about jeezy? nobody. nobody gives a fukk about homeboy. his shyt came and went, and it's -- BY FAR -- the lowest selling album he's ever released. the real is back, a fukking mixtape, is better than tm103. that shyt was basura.

i don't fukk with these forced commercial outings from ross, but i know that he definitely gets more play in the streets than jeezy. jeezy's time came and went.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
What ya'll nikkas don't understand is this track ain't for nikkas its for bytches just like that jeezy shyt with neyo.

It don't matter what nikkas think, this is for bytches

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Now the OUTSIDERS talmbout "owning" songs. Keep shytting on these OUTSIDERS Ross, the home team got u :jawalrus:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I don't think its a fair argument to compare an artist or player to legends in their respective arenas. Of course Rick Ross isn't Biggie. We are talking about one of the very best to ever touch a mic.

It's like saying Kevin Durant is garbage because compared to Michael Jordan he doesn't match up and probably never will.