Rick Ross-Touch N You Feat. Usher [Limelinx Link] #GodForgivesIDont

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it sounds weird, its not bad or anything, it just feels like he throws off the vibe of the song.

Though I think this will be a song that stays in rotation on the radio.

I think the hook is the wackest part, I think rozay's verses carry it, especially that third verse. I think usher don't fit if anything. Decent song though, it's better than your the boss.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Rozay tryna cross over.
Not with this song he's not...this is by the books "rapper plus rnb singer on the hook" stuff that he's been doing forever (the joint with John Legend from the last album...the joint with Avery Storm)...no different than the Jeezy record with Neyo...or any random rapper (big sean, fat joe, etc.) with Chris Brown song over the past year and half...nothing that's gonna really cross over to anywhere he's not already been

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
i dont never see Ross wit NOOOOO chicks.

He had Elease Neal but that's about it...

rosselise.jpg

This sh1t is wack though, he tried but this is a flop. This is coming from someone that has every Ross release to date.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I ain't trying to hear This soft shyt. We da fukk is ROZAY?

I had to turn that shyt off an put on King of Diamonds

THERE'S ONLY ONE ROZAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Ross is 0/3 with singles for this album. Ross needed to drop a banger, especially going into Memorial Day. This is more like a nice little track for the winter months. That snare is wack throughout the verses. Usher does his thing though. Best case scenario, they drop a banger as the first single for Self Made 2 with Ross all over it and this track can keep a little burn until then.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
If it wasnt for the snare.. he might have one. But that fukking snare is fukking this vibe up.. shyt got that AZZ AZZ AZZ Big Sean Snare