Rick Ross-Touch N You Feat. Usher [Limelinx Link] #GodForgivesIDont

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you worried about some songs for bytches. that's lame. i never gave a fukk about superfreak or any other bytch made song ross put out, and i still respected his street singles and the overall dopeness of his albums. yall are focused on songs that aren't being made for you.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
:childplease:

why do you all keep saying this 0/3 shyt? who else has album of the year, thus far? nobody.

jeezy and 50 stans are comedy.

he had a good mixtape, who here is denying that? it's probably mixtape of the year right now, songs like stay schemin, keys to the city and especially triple beam dreams are probably on my most played songs list so far.

but in terms of HIS ALBUM, from the 3 tracks released thus far, none have been even remotely bearable. the just blaze track comes off as trying too hard, the nicki one is pure garbage and this one is weak. that makes it 0/3.

btw. since when was i a jeezy or 50 stan? :childplease: and schoolboy q has album of the year so far. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
http://youtu.be/pXzHOOuCYZc
I'm looking @ the fact that this nikka missed twice with singles for the females and still hasn't even attempted to throw out a banger. Where the track with Jay and the Dre or Justice League bangers?

Hopefully this weak stuff picks up on the radio and becomes a hit. If not we could be looking @ a push back.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
you worried about some songs for bytches. that's lame. i never gave a fukk about superfreak or any other bytch made song ross put out, and i still respected his street singles and the overall dopeness of his albums. yall are focused on songs that aren't being made for you.

:what: N1gga,you in a thread about a "song for b1tches" complaining about n1ggas being "worried about some songs for bytches" and commenting on it. N1ggas aint knocking ross for making broad songs,just making note of his blatant limitations,which were proven by 3 big misses. I dont hate his new song,they might even make a moderate success of of it,but it is weak for the current most critically acclaimed rapper, whom puff compared to biggie and and rosenberg compared to jay.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Can someone anyone explain how this song is a MISS or a FLOP when it just came out? Fact is when they first played it kept getting requested over and over again.

How is a song labeled a flop a day after it drops??

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
it's obviously not thee one... but he's not 50 w/ his 4 or 5 singles for that one album were he really struggled until i think it was I Get Money unless i'm getting two different albums mixed up... this songs a cool little summer joint but will be pretty forgettable in the main.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
not a fan of this song after listening, good for the radio but definite skip if it came on the cd or mixtape

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
WHO is talking about jeezy? nobody. nobody gives a fukk about homeboy. his shyt came and went, and it's -- BY FAR -- the lowest selling album he's ever released. the real is back, a fukking mixtape, is better than tm103. that shyt was basura.

i don't fukk with these forced commercial outings from ross, but i know that he definitely gets more play in the streets than jeezy. jeezy's time came and went.

:what:

Ross was the one constantly comparing his success to Jeezy's, talking about his album got pushed back, "we don't do that over here" etc.

And he obviously shouldn't have done that, given the circumstances. If you want to get mad at someone for comparing Ross to Jeezy get mad at Ross because he did it before anybody on this board.

Fred.