Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Lol they be like I heard 8 mile is wild:mjlol:

I be like naw fam, 8mile seperates the hood from the burbs, take ya ass to brightmoore,fenkell,schoolcraft,northend,anywhere on the eastside etc, if you wanna see some wild shyt in Detroit :lolbron:

Man nikkas rather bump a team eastside Cd than listen to EM:troll:
bruh when i was in the military, these damn cornballs always brought up 8 mile :mjlol:

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
The Right Productions, Inc., operators of Chene Park issued a statement regarding the situation.

“This incident greatly saddens me and our entire team at The Right Productions who work so diligent to host and produce outstanding entertainment performances at Chene Park. Reports from our venue operations and security teams indicate nearly 100-150 individuals orchestrated a human blockade around the service entrance to the venue – preventing Mr. Ross and his entourage from entering the premises. A decision was made from Mr. Ross’ team the conditions were becoming threatening and posed a security risk,” said Shahida Mausi, president and CEO of Right Productions, Inc.

“We want to extent our deepest regrets to our patrons who attended Summer Jamz17 who should have been treated to an outstanding performance from Rick Ross. We have the upmost respect for our guests at Chene Park and they deserve better. This is the fifth Summer Jamz event we have hosted with our partner Radio One and Host 107.5 FM – and until this point with no incident. Acts of intimidation, bullying, threats or violence of any kind that compromises the security and enjoyment of our shows will not be tolerated at Chene Park.

I will be reviewing this matter with our collective team and sponsoring host to ensure the integrity and respect we hold for our patrons and artists is upheld for future acts performing at Chene Park Amphitheater,” added Mausi.​

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Well breakfast club made sure to call trick when they were in the D, maybe all that was needed was a phone call :sas1:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so to clarify, detriot thinks they can extort people from entering a city thats easily avoidable? i could understand if it was LA or NY, but detroit :mjlol: not even worth the hassle
They lost for even buying tickets any way they should be saving that money for Ramen Noodles:camby:

Im sure Trick Trick either had to catch a ride with someone to the venue or he drove a '87 Cutlass there:sas2:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Earlier I made a statement that p*ssy nikkas get their ass beat. I asked for an example of Ross getting that work. I haven't seen any examples...

Does any one know of Ross getting neat down? I would gladly acknowledge that L.
You also made the statement that Boosie used to be getting beat down? Can you provide proof of boosie getting that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.