Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You also made the statement that Boosie used to be getting beat down? Can you provide proof of boosie getting that work?

I got that from a southern hip hop board a while back. Ya'll do know Boosie been doing it since like 2003 if not earlier right. But nikkas from his city were laughing at us for rockin with him. Said they used try and kill him Everytime he performed there. Said they would see him and just set it on him for no reason. They also said he had heart tho. He had to blow in other cities then go back home, same as cash money and plenty other rappers.

On Ross, my statement still stands, no one has put hands on him yet. So for a p*ssy nikka...he got a spotless record in that area. No denying it. My years on this earth taught me that p*ssy nikkas get smacked in the mouth, so something not adding up. All these nikkas he's had beef with...no footage or even reports of Ross getting the beats.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You also made the statement that Boosie used to be getting beat down? Can you provide proof of boosie getting that work?
nikkas used to try boosie all the time when he toured, some nikkas round my way tried to jam him up but a local rapper/street nikka saved his ass (most likely cuz he thought he could finesse a deal with Trill Fam off of it :mjlol:) but boosie always had heart tho, that's why he be havin to act extra wit straps cuz lord knows he aint big enough to fight nikkas off by himself

edit: didn't realize you were in a debate with that other nikka over this ross shyt, disregard my post

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
So did ross respond?
I wrote this in another thread but I'd imagine it's going to be like this.
Random radio station:youngsabo:: "So Ross we heard you were ran out of Detroit by rapper Trick Trick and his entourage. Care to elaborate?"
Ross :First off man shout out to Detroit. Well you know when your name is ringing in these streets as much the BAWSE name is you inclined to run into situations where you prove to your haters. The ones who hate on your success that you still ringing in these streets. We plugged up and connected. We had a little gathering, a peaceful protest outside my tour bus. I came to Detroit, and we came to do what we do Best as BAWSSES. As BAWSSES we respected Detroit. As BAWSSES Detroit respected us. As BAWSSES we was out there to show love we did and we came back.It's unfortunate to my fans that I could not preform but I will be back to Detroit soon."
Dance over that shyt real easy :mjpls:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Rick Ross claims stories about him being denied access to a Detroit concert by scores of Ross haters and being in fear of his life are straight up lies ... and that comes from the man himself.

Ross was indeed denied entrance to the Hot 107.5′s Summer Jamz 17 concert in Detroit on Saturday ... he says the gate to the entrance of the facility was locked.

But Ross claims no one from MMG's staff or security was ever confronted by an angry anti-Rozay mob. He also laughs off claims that the mob made Ross and his posse fear for their lives.

Ross tells us he feels bad for the kids of Detroit who waited in line for six hours for him to perform, only to go home disappointed.

He says, "Somebody is deceiving the people of Detroit like Kwame Kilpatrick did.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/23/rick-ross-detroit-concert-hot-97/#ixzz35WqIwqno

:pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.