Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Every time a Detroit thread pops up

1) it does numbers.
2) out of towners come in with bs about what they think the city is about ( News watchers)
3) these same outsiders have the answers, but will not step foot in Detroit and put plan to purpose due to being scared, fraudulent, blowing smoke, just trying to sound smart, or all of the above.
4) Topic always turns into how shytty the city is and how no ones cares about it, Detroit should fall off of the map and etc.
5) Guaranteed to see the exact same thing in the next Detroit thread. A city that gets no attention sure does get a lot of attention.:whew:
:manny:

:yes:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
whO are des tnt nikkaz
nikkaz feelinga are hurt all the way

i need to come to coli wit a bulletproof vest and a bullet proof escalade

Randy Marsh removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: Eat #TnT you bytch..
2 minutes ago
Deadpool1986 removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: TnT!!!

2meo removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: #TnT is trash and I didn't even listen to add views :umad:
14 minutes ago

HideoKojima removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: soulo hoe
Hiphoplives4eva removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread ab soul to wierd/lame to me. With the following comment: nonsense

26 minutes ago
these nikkaz is deep

"who u gonna call/........ghost busters
weirdos just like the nikka they admirer ab soul

i think they still mad over they false leader running out of here
shout out to them #tnt nikkas for getting this fukkboy in red :salute:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah there is always a caviat thrown in when a white guy is out of pocket...

"Bu.bu..but he was really young" Justin Bieber

"Bu..bu..but he was really old" Donald Sterling

"Bu..but..but n1ggas dont even care about him" Kid Rock

Bu.but..but he's signed a lot of local rappers" Eminem

:damn:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
fukk this crab ass nikka. Can't do shyt without 100 nikkas behind him? Kind of nikka is that.
if you let them tell it, they would say they are real ass n-word. To me, they are cowards. I remember when I first moved to the city and some guys teied to jump me. Those mothafukkas werent catching me. Ever. But I did catch them individually and beat the living shyt out of them. Then I complained about harassment and got them expelled. And then I caught one of them around 27th and master and beat the snot out of him again. fukking guys are built to get knocked the fukk out. Theyre lucky they caught me before I got registered. Let me meet them now and I wouldnt hesitate to blow their face off.

HiredGun

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't see why nikkaz hate on Detroit. I spent some time out there...stayed in Romulus...got a Lil shorty from around Fort & Gleason in sw...was around 7 Mile & Hayden...Ecourse... Even on the East side I enjoyed myself. :salute:to all the Detroit ppls...I guess its all about how you carry yourself...Detroit ain't bad as ppl make it out to be...I can't wait to go back...I ain't even wanna leave smh

Status
Not open for further replies.