Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DATMAN$

Pro
Daps
Reppin
in your momma
:what::why:Breh what are you talking about? I just said where's the proof of Lil Boosie gettin his head cracked all the time back home, I've never heard about it, and for someone of Boosie's stature it would have came out by now, Im from Detroit 6mile and Wyo area I know all about fighting, getting ya stripes fam, keep it moving, I'm just looking for the Boosie proof, that's all

my bad it wasnt directed to u im new here trying to figure stuff out my bad bro

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know what you meant with this response but I have to call you out because Eminem is from Detroit.. put on his entire clique from Detroit and even has a song called welcome to detroit featuring ... none other than trick trick.

Lol...I guess he paid the tax.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Every time a Detroit thread pops up

1) it does numbers.
2) out of towners come in with bs about what they think the city is about ( News watchers)
3) these same outsiders have the answers, but will not step foot in Detroit and put plan to purpose due to being scared, fraudulent, blowing smoke, just trying to sound smart, or all of the above.
4) Topic always turns into how shytty the city is and how no ones cares about it, Detroit should fall off of the map and etc.
5) Guaranteed to see the exact same thing in the next Detroit thread. A city that gets no attention sure does get a lot of attention.:whew:
:manny:

I've lived in Detroit for for years. Everyone knows trick trick does nothing but extort black rappers. His music had been consistently trash. He does absolutely nothing for the city. The fact he has so much influence in the D is disgusting in itself.

St Andrews hall is about to be dead for the next few years.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not really, it's hard to understand if you not from here.

Trick looking at it like don't nobody sign none of our artists, the city flat broke, and then nikkas just coming in making money then leaving and not giving nothing back, fukk that, you gone pay up, that's how he looking at it.

Seriously outside of Eminem,D-12,Royce Da 5-9 and Doughboyz Cashout who got a little buzz worldwide, who else have you heard come up out of Detroit for rap? Trick tired of nikkas here getting overlooked, and that's why he started the no fly zone shyt.

No he just extorting people it has nothing to do with helping artist out.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
NO ROSS TAKING ANOTHER MAN WHOLE LIFE NAME AND EXISTENCE AND CLAIMING TO HAVE A CHOPPER IN THE CAR 1000 GOONS IN EVERY CITY NOREGA OWING HIM 100 FAVORS SEELIN A 100 KILOS OF COCAINE AND GETTING TESTED BY A REAL PERSON AND BACKING DOWN YET AGAIN IS A REAL L yall always wanna find a way to to switch shyt up when it come to rick ross damn just hold this L SPIN AROUND AND HAVE FUN ON IT SUCKA
I read that last part in Booker T's voice while doing a spineroony
"SUCKAAAAAA"

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Trick looking at it like don't nobody sign none of our artists, the city flat broke, and then nikkas just coming in making money then leaving and not giving nothing back, fukk that, you gone pay up, that's how he looking at it.
So is he gonna extort Roger Goodell and the NFL next time they come to his city, make money and leave without giving back?

:mjlol:

Is he gonna extort the president of GM for sending all of those jobs overseas?

:mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Trick tired of nikkas here getting overlooked, and that's why he started the no fly zone shyt.

how does it work, take me through it.

1.) extort successful artist that have the power to blackball our entire city
2.) ????
3.) entire city gets put on

@Im_a_meatball, maybe you can explain how it works.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
NO ROSS TAKING ANOTHER MAN WHOLE LIFE NAME AND EXISTENCE AND CLAIMING TO HAVE A CHOPPER IN THE CAR 1000 GOONS IN EVERY CITY NOREGA OWING HIM 100 FAVORS SEELIN A 100 KILOS OF COCAINE AND GETTING TESTED BY A REAL PERSON AND BACKING DOWN YET AGAIN IS A REAL L yall always wanna find a way to to switch shyt up when it come to rick ross damn just hold this L SPIN AROUND AND HAVE FUN ON IT SUCKA

use-caps-lock-just-like-amp-039-first-day-on-internet-kid-amp-039_o_1828201.jpg

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
THIS

And not to slander a whole city, but I don't want to go to Detroit for ANYTHING...
To be real if I'm Drake, Wayne, or any rapper with a buzz that's not from Detroit I might SKIP Detroit just to not even deal with Trick Trick...
Seriously man I'd rather do 2 shows in the same city than go to Detroit...

They'd be at the Palace in Auburn Hills, they wouldn't be at Chene Park in Downtown Detroit:snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing anyone who thinks that was some crab shyt is being labeled a Ross stan. Thing is I don't fukk with Ross musically at all and never purchased an album of his. But that no fly zone bullshyt is corny and some self destructive shyt. Same when Alley Boy tried to do it in Atlanta, shyt was wack. When 40 glocc was doing it in L.A. it was wack too. We think we are our own worst enemy which blinds us to what the real enemies are.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't nobody give a damn about Detroit or it's local rappers...only good think in Detroit is Andre Drummond.

Y'all gone tax rick Ross but I bet Icp, kid rock, iggy Azelia, Bruno Mars, eminem, macklemore can preform there and not pay shyt or put any local dudes on.

ICP,EM,Kid Rock are michigan made of course they can perform there,without no smoke from trick.

Bruno Mars and Iggy would be at the palace, they wouldn't have to deal with trick.

Yall people from outta town gotta know what yall talking about before you speak on Michigan/Detroit topics, everybody who perform in Michigan not going to Detroit, they wont have to deal with trick trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.