Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sausageman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
inside ur head
@b@squ1@t got u mmg/ross stans dancing
elpresador-puppet-master-o.gif

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
but you co-sign one tough talker [Gucci] to shyt another tough talker[Ross]...again we arguing the same shyt whether a rapper should live their lyrics, while other artist[writiers,actors,musicians,producers etc] are able to create freely about anything. But then blame rappers and radio stations solely for having a negative influence on the community? that shyt goes both ways

Since Trick Trick is into exposing nikkas, who is he exposing with the real estate plans being made in his town? Is he calling out politicians for their role in the buyup of Detroit?
Ross is home in a mansion right now after being chased out of Detroit, prepping for another concert
who is losing the war, if yall think Trick Trick won this battle?
These dudes think the losers who showed up to scare Ross are the ones winning. Nope. D Town takes another L and nikkas don't wanna go there to perform. Too much fukkery. I have no clue how this is realistically a good look for Detroit

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Fam I'm a Ross fan cause I fukk with his music.You might be right he could be fake as hell:manny:All I'm saying is he did the right thing last night.

Edit. And I fukk with cam too.I just don't take this shyt seriously that they rap about.

He definitely did the right thing last night, he should stop drawing that type of heat on himself tho. I'm sure ross is a good person to people he roll wit, but doesn't change the fact that how he carry himself will get him this kinda trouble. If you just like his music its whatever cuz I think that's the case for the majority. I personally think his music is garbage but then again I like prolly 3 rappers out of the new era total so I'm biased towards the old shyt when standards were still taken seriously. I dunno, I can't come up listening to Pac or Three 6 and suddenly switch to fraudulent bullshyt like ross. That's like why the fukk would I listen to migos when I could just listen to Gucci Mane circa 2006? I'm not a fan of new age garbage, ross' method acting makes it so much easier to clown him.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
lmfaooooooooooooo, how fukkin dense are you going to be on this subject? Do you need nikkaz to pull up interviews with this clown acting like he really is Tony Montana? And get the fukk out my face sayin the shyt he talk don't matter, where was his 1000 nikkaz last night? Where was his choppa in the car? Why aren't you giving answers as to why ross' actions don't match the words he speaks with such conviction?

Don't quote me no more, everyone knows your just a contrarian ass nikka on some trollin shyt cuz endless examples been dropped in here. I can't even take you seriously so we can end this right here.

do yourself a favor and dot respond to that dipshyt anymore...he gotta be a 40 year old white dude in his momma's basement trollin for shyts and giggles...but ima let him keep quotin me and just keep sonnin him cause he does what i tell him to do

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
These dudes think the losers who showed up to scare Ross are the ones winning. Nope. D Town takes another L and nikkas don't wanna go there to perform. Too much fukkery. I have no clue how this is realistically a good look for Detroit
It's not a good look because of the blatant cowardness in the "no fly zone," it only targets entertainers
Mind you, I don't like Ross. But the thought that nikkas really believe they winning cause they chased a rapper out of town is :mindblown:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
but you co-sign one tough talker [Gucci] to shyt another tough talker[Ross]...again we arguing the same shyt whether a rapper should live their lyrics, while other artist[writiers,actors,musicians,producers etc] are able to create freely about anything. But then blame rappers and radio stations solely for having a negative influence on the community? that shyt goes both ways

Since Trick Trick is into exposing nikkas, who is he exposing with the real estate plans being made in his town? Is he calling out politicians for their role in the buyup of Detroit?
Ross is home in a mansion right now after being chased out of Detroit, prepping for another concert
who is losing the war, if yall think Trick Trick won this battle?

I c/s one because he's actually bout the shyt he talks about, I don't understand what's so hard to get. It was gangsta rappers that was embellishing truths for years but none of them acted like this guy ross. So why is it a shock to yall that some of us find this shyt hilarious?

And like dude said, yall gettin into your whole civilized responsible adult shyt now. Yeah the things you bring up are important but the topic at hand isn't those things. It's about rick ross and his fakin, can you just admit that ross brings this shyt on himself? Just stop all the righteousness and kumbayaa bullshyt when talkin about this clown. Yall nikkaz act like ross on Talib Kweli shyt or something. The man believes he's a real live gangsta nikka and drug boss and keeps up an act 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks in a 365 day year. All the other rappers you bring up is straight false equivalency cuz none of them take it to the extent that ross does. Period.

Yall concerned with yall so-called "good music" to see the point tho, yall got it. I had my fill of laughing at this nikka gettin hemmed up again. :pachaha:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
He definitely did the right thing last night, he should stop drawing that type of heat on himself tho. I'm sure ross is a good person to people he roll wit, but doesn't change the fact that how he carry himself will get him this kinda trouble. If you just like his music its whatever cuz I think that's the case for the majority. I personally think his music is garbage but then again I like prolly 3 rappers out of the new era total so I'm biased towards the old shyt when standards were still taken seriously. I dunno, I can't come up listening to Pac or Three 6 and suddenly switch to fraudulent bullshyt like ross. That's like why the fukk would I listen to migos when I could just listen to Gucci Mane circa 2006? I'm not a fan of new age garbage, ross' method acting makes it so much easier to clown him.
I hear where you coming from.I listen to his interviews and shyt and just laugh.To me the nikka is entertaining.

This is a weak era.I just:manny:And keep it moving.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
At the end of the day I'm still gonna listen to Ross music if I think its hot regardless if he took a L or whatever. Like I said earlier if he took a L he took a L

Yall nikkas writing 7 page papers, a nikka done made a checklist, spreadsheet and power point, shyt is not that serious.

I will say this shyt though, all that Ross never break character shyt aint true, I done seen plenty of normal interviews with this nikka. Most of that nikka interviews all he say is look at the scoreboard we winnin blah blah blah , then he will say some shyt bout food or whatever, Sometimes he say some wild shyt but most rappers do. Most of the interviews just be funny.

And why did jeezy squash the beef and never press up on Ross? Ross got a crib in atlanta right. Ross clearly disrespected him and his dead homie.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I hear where you coming from.I listen to his interviews and shyt and just laugh.To me the nikka is entertaining.

This is a weak era.I just:manny:And keep it moving.

I'll give you that, he's definitely an entertaining character. Top 5 rap interview, some of the shyt he says is straight :laff: I be feelin like I'm watching a real life cartoon or something.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen somebody said everybody who perform got taxed who was all there and did they bring on themselves too? LOL@Ross being a bytch for being the only one not to get taxed and walking away untouched. Just some hating from the same hating ass nikkas who was already hating.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen somebody said everybody who perform got taxed who was all there and did they bring on themselves too? LOL@Ross being a bytch for being the only one not to get taxed and walking away untouched. Just some hating from the same hating ass nikkas who was already hating.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
do yourself a favor and dot respond to that dipshyt anymore...he gotta be a 40 year old white dude in his momma's basement trollin for shyts and giggles...but ima let him keep quotin me and just keep sonnin him cause he does what i tell him to do
:mjlol: @ you calling anyone a 40 year old white dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.