Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
not sure if i can take anymore hypocrisy even though it was fun as hell exposin ross stans

but this is a verse from ross from ali bomaye

i ll just leave this here...

I take my case to trial, hire the Dream Team
Robbie Kardashian, Johnnie Cochran, I seen things
I dream big, I think sharp

Inhale smoke, Hawaiian tree bark
Humble yourself, you not a G, keep it one with yourself
Run to nikkas for help, favors I keep one on the shelf
I got rifles with lasers, swing it just like the majors
Hit you right above navel, now you swimming in pavement

Gold medals on my neck, I call it Michael Phelps
Hoes settling for less, I call 'em bottom shelf

nikkas tough on them blogs and never did nothing at all
On the road to the riches, bytches not tagging along

nikka describing himself:mjlol:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dipset had shooters, but Ross couldn't? :dahell:

No offense breh but you cats need some kind of unified argument here. One person is talking about "it's just raps" another is talking about he couldn't get his shooters into Detroit.

Fred.

Exactly, Trick Trick got shot in his ass when Dipset came to Detroit and they had they brawl/scuffle, but the boss, he keeps choppas in the car, got his tour bus robbed and fukked up two years ago in Detroit and now yesterday got his ass ran up outta there and out his own mouth was "SCARED FOR HIS LIFE"

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:what:

Nobody in this thread promotes themselves as a drug lord/gangster kingpin. So what we would or wouldn't do is irrelevant.

This is the "responsible adult" shyt I was talking about. Ross gets chased out of town because he's a fraud, and people want to come in here and talk about buying property and the city counsel.

wtfDex_zps3fe87d60.gif

Fred.
bu bu it's just entertainment when we speak about other rap mawfackas, but Ross should be paying a tax
Those folks are being directly affected by the change in Detroit, Ross went back home. Nobody is chasing the out of towners, just entertainers

I'm no Ross fan, and certainly don't condone the fake drug lord persona in/out the booth
But I don't like cowards who target rappers and entertainers who look like them, while coming up with BS reasons not to go at other folks who are directly affecting them

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
You just mad cause two artists from FLORIDA(Where you claim your from) got they ass embarrassed here in Detroit, get yo mad ass on nikka
who would "claim " to be from florida? and and hell yeah im mad,but cuz detroit aint got shyt else goin on.why they runnin nikkas away that could possibly bring income to the city.

nikkas fukkin up money.anybody fukkin up perfectly good money makes me mad.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
bu bu it's just entertainment when we speak about other rap mawfackas, but Ross should be paying a tax
Those folks are being directly affected by the change in Detroit, Ross went back home. Nobody is chasing the out of towners, just entertainers

I'm no Ross fan, and certainly don't condone the fake drug lord persona in/out the booth
But I don't like cowards who target rappers and entertainers who look like them, while coming up with BS reasons not to go at other folks who are directly affecting them

Please bruh, nikkaz that talk tough will get tested it's not right but that's how it is. It's happened for decades in this country whether it's a black or white street dude. Yall need to stop defending this a$$hole for promoting so much negativity and gettin it put in his square later on. It's all entertainment until you start being something you're not, I can't believe this many people are surprised by these things. fukk this sensitive ass neo negro era(not callin you that in particular) brehs just try to switch up the rules over and over in order to protect their favorite ghetto cartoon characters. smfh, I wish Gucci coulda did this a$$hole worse than Jeezy so it wouldn't be so many people celebrating fake shyt cuz its "good music". :laugh:

Yall stanleys and ross attorneys need to stop acting dumb and acknowledge what brehs been sayin in here. Here, I got another Boosie song for Santa Bauce since he likes to play make believe all the damn time.

It's like he personally made this joint for the nikka ross.....
2mgoal1.jpg

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dipset had shooters, but Ross couldn't? :dahell:

No offense breh but you cats need some kind of unified argument here. One person is talking about "it's just raps" another is talking about he couldn't get his shooters into Detroit.

Fred.
Where was them shooters at Rucker park? Where was them shooters when Juelz got kidnapped? Where was them shooters when Freekey Zeekey got shot up? Where was them shooters at when Tru Life slapped Cam up? Matter fact where was them shooters when Cam dipped out in London? I'll wait.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
who would "claim " to be from florida? and and hell yeah im mad,but cuz detroit aint got shyt else goin on.why they runnin nikkas away that could possibly bring income to the city.

nikkas fukkin up money.anybody fukkin up perfectly good money makes me mad.

Man yall acting like Ross was about to generate MILLIONS of dollars to the city, chill all the way out, artists are still gonna come to the city, Boosie was here today, matta fact.

Ross aint stoppin shyt, nikka got exposed period point blank.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Where was them shooters at Rucker park? Where was them shooters when Juelz got kidnapped? Where was them shooters when Freekey Zeekey got shot up? Where was them shooters at when Tru Life slapped Cam up? Matter fact where was them shooters when Cam dipped out in London? I'll wait.

:ooh:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please bruh, nikkaz that talk tough will get tested it's not right but that's how it is. It's happened for decades in this country whether it's a black or white street dude. Yall need to stop defending this a$$hole for promoting so much negativity and gettin it put in his square later on. It's all entertainment until you start being something you're not, I can't believe this many people are surprised by these things. fukk this sensitive ass neo negro era(not callin you that in particular) brehs just try to switch up the rules over and over in order to protect their favorite ghetto cartoon characters. smfh, I wish Gucci coulda did this a$$hole worse than Jeezy so it wouldn't be so many people celebrating fake shyt cuz its "good music". :laugh:
Rick Ross' raps ain't even that "tough" the fukk is you talking about?

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
Zimmerman wouldn't have to respect a "no fly zone" . It's the fans that took a L. Don't nobody care about Trick Trick's music. I actually don't care for Ross. It's just nothing to be gained. It's all about Trick Trick's ego as mentioned before.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Rick Ross' raps ain't even that "tough" the fukk is you talking about?

So in his interviews he don't act like he really a drug kingpin? So he don't be talkin all types of shyt outside of his raps? So he don't draw this type of heat on himself huh? Everyone is just a hatin ass hater that needs to leave ross alone and just enjoy his trash music, right? Go fukk yourself....:laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.