Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, how he gon flip ki's? He'd prolly report any ki's to his local authorities. He talks about being the biggest boss, he has the power to spawn 1000 goons in any city, you know...the things yall continue to ignore in order to continue your wack ass defense of a fake ass nikka gettin his card pulled by people he claims to be like. Hell, he ain't the first rapper to get hemmed up like this but he's by far the funniest.
You said he pretended to be a drug kingpin. Saying you can get a 1000 nikkas to ride for you don't mean shyt. When Diddy said I got millions of thugs on salary, he was implying he was a drug kingpin? When Prodigy said he'd have the whole state of NY aiming at Pac's face. he was implying he was a drug kingpin?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
but i love how this thraed is now about cam and the dips

peep the spin and deflection tactics of those that know they cant win the original argument:sas1:

I mean, Cam was actually a criminal out there moving work. As far as I know, billy was a member of law enforcement. I never seen bosses like E-40 and Master P act anything like ross, but I mean he is the biggest boss so he prolly know something they don't....:sas2:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
den nikkaz really thought me and u was the same person

tumblr_n6f18q1Dkz1qjr4s4o1_500.gif

they got themselves convinced that any unit fan on here is an alias cause they so full of hate...shyt is pathetic

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. Lets check the stats.

- Cam's name is actually Cameron, for the most part he's being himself

x Ricky's name is Billy, he stole his persona so who knows who William Roberts really is.

- Cam was actually out there hustlin/makin moves

x Noriega owes Ricky 100 favors

- Cam is infinitely a better rapper than ross

x Ross some shyt

- Cam created the movement of movements

x Ross has one of the shyttest rap stables of all time.

- Dips actually busted their guns when Trick holla at them, and they actively beefed with London nikkaz.

x Ross is gettin ran through by GDs, by Detroit nikkaz, and really any other gangsta that feel like hemmin his fake ass up

I think everyone has acknowledge that Cam and the Dips took losses, but they still got way more rope than this fukk nikka ross. Yall keep runnin with the Cam shyt, I love how you don't bring up any southern artists that stamped and official cuz they know they mans wish that could be him. Seriously, how can anyone defend this piece of shyt? :russ:
You missed the part ''I like cam i don't like rick ross''

Cam is the definition of a rap nikka.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Yep. Lets check the stats.

- Cam's name is actually Cameron, for the most part he's being himself

x Ricky's name is Billy, he stole his persona so who knows who William Roberts really is.

- Cam was actually out there hustlin/makin moves

x Noriega owes Ricky 100 favors

- Cam is infinitely a better rapper than ross

x Ross some shyt

- Cam created the movement of movements

x Ross has one of the shyttest rap stables of all time.

- Dips actually busted their guns when Trick holla at them, and they actively beefed with London nikkaz.

x Ross is gettin ran through by GDs, by Detroit nikkaz, and really any other gangsta that feel like hemmin his fake ass up

I think everyone has acknowledge that Cam and the Dips took losses, but they still got way more rope than this fukk nikka ross. Yall keep runnin with the Cam shyt, I love how you don't bring up any southern artists that stamped and official cuz they know they mans wish that could be him. Seriously, how can anyone defend this piece of shyt? :russ:
Fam I'm a Ross fan cause I fukk with his music.You might be right he could be fake as hell:manny:All I'm saying is he did the right thing last night.

Edit. And I fukk with cam too.I just don't take this shyt seriously that they rap about.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
oh now were dissin an entire city thats goin thru fukked up shyt that wants its out of town visiters to spread money for the city and not just themselves because of the shyt its goin thru ok

an entire city is now full of siimpleton s

gotcha
Not helping your case if u in here cheerin this simple nikka shyt on

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You said he pretended to be a drug kingpin. Saying you can get a 1000 nikkas to ride for you don't mean shyt. When Diddy said I got millions of thugs on salary, he was implying he was a drug kingpin? When Prodigy said he'd have the whole state of NY aiming at Pac's face. he was implying he was a drug kingpin?

lmfaooooooooooooo, how fukkin dense are you going to be on this subject? Do you need nikkaz to pull up interviews with this clown acting like he really is Tony Montana? And get the fukk out my face sayin the shyt he talk don't matter, where was his 1000 nikkaz last night? Where was his choppa in the car? Why aren't you giving answers as to why ross' actions don't match the words he speaks with such conviction?

Don't quote me no more, everyone knows your just a contrarian ass nikka on some trollin shyt cuz endless examples been dropped in here. I can't even take you seriously so we can end this right here.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, Cam was actually a criminal out there moving work. As far as I know, billy was a member of law enforcement. I never seen bosses like E-40 and Master P act anything like ross, but I mean he is the biggest boss so he prolly know something they don't....:sas2:
Which makes it that much worse. A so called real nikka getting beat the fukk up , kidnapped and robbed is more acceptable than a so called fraud getting pressed on, basically telling nigags to suck his dikk and keeping it pushin. What a silly world we live in.

Well,well Cam at least really sold drugs or so I heard. Rick Ross was a cop. OMG Suge Knoght is so GANGSTA he had JUDGES and COPS on his payroll. So Judges and Cops can be crooked but once you're a C.O. that's it you can never enter a life of crime. You people and your stupid ass rationale.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Fam I'm a Ross fan cause I fukk with his music.You might be right he could be fake as hell:manny:All I'm saying is he did the right thing last night.

Edit. And I fukk with cam too.I just don't take this shyt seriously that they rap about.
Right. Goons n thugs who came together for this shyt is the real issue. It's music nikka. 1000 of y'all showed up huh. Hope y'all can start showing up in your town for shyt that matters

:usure:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Please bruh, nikkaz that talk tough will get tested it's not right but that's how it is. It's happened for decades in this country whether it's a black or white street dude. Yall need to stop defending this a$$hole for promoting so much negativity and gettin it put in his square later on. It's all entertainment until you start being something you're not, I can't believe this many people are surprised by these things. fukk this sensitive ass neo negro era(not callin you that in particular) brehs just try to switch up the rules over and over in order to protect their favorite ghetto cartoon characters. smfh, I wish Gucci coulda did this a$$hole worse than Jeezy so it wouldn't be so many people celebrating fake shyt cuz its "good music". :laugh:

Yall stanleys and ross attorneys need to stop acting dumb and acknowledge what brehs been sayin in here. Here, I got another Boosie song for Santa Bauce since he likes to play make believe all the damn time.

It's like he personally made this joint for the nikka ross.....
2mgoal1.jpg

but you co-sign one tough talker [Gucci] to shyt another tough talker[Ross]...again we arguing the same shyt whether a rapper should live their lyrics, while other artist[writiers,actors,musicians,producers etc] are able to create freely about anything. But then blame rappers and radio stations solely for having a negative influence on the community? that shyt goes both ways

Since Trick Trick is into exposing nikkas, who is he exposing with the real estate plans being made in his town? Is he calling out politicians for their role in the buyup of Detroit?
Ross is home in a mansion right now after being chased out of Detroit, prepping for another concert
who is losing the war, if yall think Trick Trick won this battle?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmfaooooooooooooo, how fukkin dense are you going to be on this subject? Do you need nikkaz to pull up interviews with this clown acting like he really is Tony Montana? And get the fukk out my face sayin the shyt he talk don't matter, where was his 1000 nikkaz last night? Where was his choppa in the car? Why aren't you giving answers as to why ross' actions don't match the words he speaks with such conviction?

Don't quote me no more, everyone knows your just a contrarian ass nikka on some trollin shyt cuz endless examples been dropped in here. I can't even take you seriously so we can end this right here.
I really need you to post interviews where he claims he's Tomy Montana. I really need you to. Why did 2Pac and 50 make diss songs instead of killing the nikkas who shot them and put money on they heads?

Status
Not open for further replies.