Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekalbTheDon

Banned
Daps
Bingo, the really big big artist not doing no Chene Park that's downtown in the heart of Detroit, they will be at the Palace so they won't have to deal with Trick, but if you performing in Detroit, breh you gotta go through Trick to get the OK, period. And I really don't think Trick be wanting these nikkas money, I think it's more so he just want them to acknowledge him and show him love before they do they thang in his city, because if you don't you gon get fukked up or you getting bytched, you not gon win against Trick in his city, Dipset got lucky, everybody take a loss, but 9/10 you gonna lose here in Detroit against Trick if you from outta town.
:mjlol:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
So hold up Ross should have stayed there and gotten beat up and robbed.Berg got the shyt beat out of him, so did trick. fukking bizaro world up here.Why even put you and your team in that situation if you dont have too?

Ross took a L but yall nikkas be on some extremist shyt
Naw he shoulda put 1000 nikkas in the street

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
dudes are mixing up the officer situation and this Detroit situation
So he chose not to pay a tax, it's obvious alot of nikkas in this thread would've, so who really taking a L

Ross continues his career, Detroit concert goers are out money and an experience. And more likely none of the other artist from his camp and kahlid's camp will want to go there. So now promoters are losing money

All while the no fly zone doesn't apply to the out of towners who are buying up the property and making plans without Trick Trick at the table

:what:

Nobody in this thread promotes themselves as a drug lord/gangster kingpin. So what we would or wouldn't do is irrelevant.

This is the "responsible adult" shyt I was talking about. Ross gets chased out of town because he's a fraud, and people want to come in here and talk about buying property and the city counsel.

wtfDex_zps3fe87d60.gif

Fred.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross a sucker! He should've jumped off that bus with the chopper and killed everybody in sight. That's what a boss do.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
When has Ross ever stood his ground or retaliated?:beli:

only to that cac dj vlad...hes real tough against solo white boys

and oh yea he threated to put 10k hit on kreayshawn from th e bay or wherever she's from

Look at the G-Unit stans yall :wow:
Top posters in the thread:
  1. 73 posts b@squ1@t
  2. 65 posts b_roll_ya

sorry i hurt your feelins bro

He stays in character at all times, I can give you that :heh:

I see what you're saying

yep it is a character...imagine if he dropped the facade off the mic and was just a cool dude spittin images from movies and acknowledged it...

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Nobody in this thread promotes themselves as a drug lord/gangster kingpin. So what we would or wouldn't do is irrelevant.

This is the "responsible adult" shyt I was talking about. Ross gets chased out of town because he's a fraud, and people want to come in here and talk about buying property and the city counsel.

wtfDex_zps3fe87d60.gif

Fred.
To be a Boss you got to have some sort of sense. Having sense is choosing when to fight and when not to. You don't fight battles you can't win. I don't know the distance between Miami and Detroit, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't call for his shooters to get down to the venue and hold it down. But what do I know.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Exactly. nikkas are extremely simple in detroit. Look at the nonsense they will "mobilize" for, yet schools are being closed faster than anything and nobody gives a fukk.

nikka's priorities are fukked up i swear.

oh now were dissin an entire city thats goin thru fukked up shyt that wants its out of town visiters to spread money for the city and not just themselves because of the shyt its goin thru ok

an entire city is now full of siimpleton s

gotcha

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
not sure if i can take anymore hypocrisy even though it was fun as hell exposin ross stans

but this is a verse from ross from ali bomaye

i ll just leave this here...

I take my case to trial, hire the Dream Team
Robbie Kardashian, Johnnie Cochran, I seen things
I dream big, I think sharp

Inhale smoke, Hawaiian tree bark
Humble yourself, you not a G, keep it one with yourself
Run to nikkas for help, favors I keep one on the shelf
I got rifles with lasers, swing it just like the majors
Hit you right above navel, now you swimming in pavement

Gold medals on my neck, I call it Michael Phelps
Hoes settling for less, I call 'em bottom shelf

nikkas tough on them blogs and never did nothing at all
On the road to the riches, bytches not tagging along

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm no ones stan... You know you get the point that a few people are trying to make. Everyone knows Ross isn't built like that, I just would like to see these street dudes put their energy and man power behind something a little more important.
:ehh: Your right

But at the same time yall going off topic, I agree with the whole do something positive if you got so much power in the city/streets, but at the same time, this TOPIC is about Rick Ross.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
To be a Boss you got to have some sort of sense. Having sense is choosing when to fight and when not to. You don't fight battles you can't win. I don't know the distance between Miami and Detroit, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't call for his shooters to get down to the venue and hold it down. But what do I know.

Dipset had shooters, but Ross couldn't? :dahell:

No offense breh but you cats need some kind of unified argument here. One person is talking about "it's just raps" another is talking about he couldn't get his shooters into Detroit.

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.