Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
This line of thinking makes zero sense.

First off, it doesn't matter what we think. He thinks that of himself, and promotes it. That brings negative energy. That's why the GDs were at him, that's why his boy got beat up/robbed, that's why this happened.

It's not rocket science....you don't see De La Soul having these kinds of problems. You're acting like rappers have to rap about gangster shyt, as if there's no other topics available. They choose to rap about this shyt, and catch Ls in the process because they're just rappers. Whether you or I believe the shyt they say has nothing to do with anything.

Fred.

He stays in character at all times, I can give you that :heh:

I see what you're saying

• Dap
Reactions: hex

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This line of thinking makes zero sense.

First off, it doesn't matter what we think. He thinks that of himself, and promotes it. That brings negative energy. That's why the GDs were at him, that's why his boy got beat up/robbed, that's why this happened.

It's not rocket science....you don't see De La Soul having these kinds of problems. You're acting like rappers have to rap about gangster shyt, as if there's no other topics available. They choose to rap about this shyt, and catch Ls in the process because they're just rappers. Whether you or I believe the shyt they say has nothing to do with anything.

Fred.

They'll continue to gloss over the main point of this thread, don't bother. :laugh:

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
Yeah that's really gay to click on one button to see who has the most posts in a thread. :heh:
I mean it just amazes me that u sit at home and waste time on rick ross yet u hate the guy so much :mindblown:
yea u a fakkit
u stay paying attention to me

so can u
tumblr_m6kmzrOytn1qzwzeh.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He stays in character at all times, I can give you that :heh:

Man that's exactly my point.

I see Nas in your avy....Nas spit some drug lord type raps but you know it's not real....not like he's a fraud, but you can obviously tell it's just a rap. The same goes for a few cats....Raekwon, Ghost, etc. because of the way they carry themselves.

Rick Ross is in drug lord mode 24/7. If he just admitted "ok guys, it's just raps" once....not for our sake, we know he's bullshytting....but just to distance himself from the image....threads like this wouldn't get the attention they do.

It's the same shyt with Gunplay. People were asking "ok, so how is it funny he got jumped and robbed, it could happen to anyone"....gee I dunno, because he's a gangster rapper named Gunplay. If he was a square working at Wal-Mart or some shyt nobody would have much to say.

Fred.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
detroit make me sick..nikkas commin to ya dirty azz city to show yall love and u have to do some shyt like this..thousands of people could have turnt up and had a good time but nooo...i know yall sposed to be hard,and respected but nikkas come to show yall a good time.

and the promoters should have done a better job at makin sure the nikka got there wit no problems.

yall just as bad as them crab in a barrel DMV nikkas that dont like supportin each other...nikkas need to do better.:stopitslime:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol, nikka stop tryna change the subject. Funny how I keep sayin bring up certified gangsta nikkaz from the south that rap and you ain't got shyt to say. Everyone knows about Cam's losses, doesn't change that he actually lived some of the shyt he rap about unlike your mans.

Cam was a hustler, yeah he actually did live that. Cam ain't say all the extra wild shyt Ross does, nor does he act the way Ross does. For that matter, all the times I been to Harlem and met Harlem nikkaz they stamped Cam as a street nikka/hustler. So no, you comparing Cam to Ross doesn't work at all. Cam uses his real name for rapping, ross had to steal somebody else's name and life. Ross is the one making extra wild allegations and acting like an ultra gangsta drug boss, why do yall keep glossing over facts in order to stan and protect a 100% fabricated individual?
I had a retort typed up for you ready to dismiss all your points about Camron and say you dont know what the hell your talking about......then I remembered how almost a decade ago the guy got on camera after his shooting days before and said he knows who did it and it was a sloppy ass job...I cant picture Ross being like that...so ill be the bigger man and admit you were right breh

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
detroit make me sick..nikkas commin to ya dirty azz city to show yall love and u have to do some shyt like this..thousands of people could have turnt up and had a good time but nooo...i know yall sposed to be hard,and respected but nikkas come to show yall a good time.

and the promoters should have done a better job at makin sure the nikka got there wit no problems.

yall just as bad as them crab in a barrel DMV nikkas that dont like supportin each other...nikkas need to do better.:stopitslime:

You just mad cause two artists from FLORIDA(Where you claim your from) got they ass embarrassed here in Detroit, get yo mad ass on nikka

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Rick Ross took an L for being a fraud, his fans took an L for paying to see a fraud.

Ls aren't a finite resource, there's always enough to go around. :manny:

Fred.
dudes are mixing up the officer situation and this Detroit situation
So he chose not to pay a tax, it's obvious alot of nikkas in this thread would've, so who really taking a L

Ross continues his career, Detroit concert goers are out money and an experience. And more likely none of the other artist from his camp and kahlid's camp will want to go there. So now promoters are losing money

All while the no fly zone doesn't apply to the out of towners who are buying up the property and making plans without Trick Trick at the table

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So basically Trick had 150 nikkas outside wanting to ride on Ross because he didn't call him first to do a fukking show? :dead: I'll wait on someone to post a video of Trick riding on the shytty politicians and city leaders who have turned Detroit into shyt. Don't worry, I have all day. Bu bu but he loves his city :heh:

Exactly. nikkas are extremely simple in detroit. Look at the nonsense they will "mobilize" for, yet schools are being closed faster than anything and nobody gives a fukk.

nikka's priorities are fukked up i swear.

Last edited:

DekalbTheDon

Banned
Daps
Chinese investors are buying up hella property in the D. Detroit will be Disneyland in maybe 10 years.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
The sad thing is that dumb nikkas will feel like they've accomplished something by chasing a rapper out of detroit, yet let the cacs, arabs, and asians, rape them on a daily basis.

#dumbnikkastories

Exactly. nikkas is extremely simple in detroit. Look at the nonsense they will "mobilize" for, yet schools are being closed faster than anything and nobody gives a fukk.

nikka's priorities are fukked up i swear.

:salute:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Bingo, the really big big artist not doing no Chene Park that's downtown in the heart of Detroit, they will be at the Palace so they won't have to deal with Trick, but if you performing in Detroit, breh you gotta go through Trick to get the OK, period. And I really don't think Trick be wanting these nikkas money, I think it's more so he just want them to acknowledge him and show him love before they do they thang in his city, because if you don't you gon get fukked up or you getting bytched, you not gon win against Trick in his city, Dipset got lucky, everybody take a loss, but 9/10 you gonna lose here in Detroit against Trick if you from outta town.

:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.