Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So a real street nikka would of got into a gunfight or brawl,got nikkas killed or injured or themselves killed or locked up.:ohhh:Instead of saying fukk it leave move on to the next city make money and chill and enjoy you life.:ohhh:Ok Thanks.Now I know what a real street nikka would do.

:bryan:@a real street nikka wouldn never of been in that situation.Real streets nikkas get killed and fukked up everyday.

Help me out here, where in my post did I say that gunfights or brawls would be involved? :wtf:

This post lets me know you never met a real nikka a day in your life. It's a reason why Boosie isn't being treated the way Ross is.

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
ross backed up out the d like

tumblr_n6xkrcL3fu1qhbm0uo6_500.gif

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So hold up Ross should have stayed there and gotten beat up and robbed.Berg got the shyt beat out of him, so did trick. fukking bizaro world up here.Why even put you and your team in that situation if you dont have too?

Ross took a L but yall nikkas be on some extremist shyt

Naw, don't potray yourself as this super thug and make wild and outrageous allegations then EVERYTIME some street shyt come yo way you nowhere to be found or fleeing the scene

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Naw, don't potray yourself as this super thug and make wild and outrageous allegations then EVERYTIME some street shyt come yo way you nowhere to be found or fleeing the scene

You actually believe rap music is real :dwillhuh: You believe what all these rappers are saying in their music?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rick Ross went back home to his mansion. Those folks went back to their homes after paying their money
who really lost

Rick Ross took an L for being a fraud, his fans took an L for paying to see a fraud.

Ls aren't a finite resource, there's always enough to go around. :manny:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You actually believe rap music is real :dwillhuh: You believe what all these rappers are saying in their music?

This line of thinking makes zero sense.

First off, it doesn't matter what we think. He thinks that of himself, and promotes it. That brings negative energy. That's why the GDs were at him, that's why his boy got beat up/robbed, that's why this happened.

It's not rocket science....you don't see De La Soul having these kinds of problems. You're acting like rappers have to rap about gangster shyt, as if there's no other topics available. They choose to rap about this shyt, and catch Ls in the process because they're just rappers. Whether you or I believe the shyt they say has nothing to do with anything.

Fred.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
this is the second time u looked me up for posts
are u gay or something over there
tumblr_n6xkrcL3fu1qhbm0uo4_500.gif

Yeah that's really gay to click on one button to see who has the most posts in a thread. :heh:
I mean it just amazes me that u sit at home and waste time on rick ross yet u hate the guy so much :mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.