Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
this shyt nothin new or surprising anymore. real dudes in the street dont respect ross. this shyt u dont see happen on a regular basis. always ross lol

The only people that try ross are dusty dudes and they get mad when they can't extort him because he suppose to be soft.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
a real street nikka wouldnt have been in that situationthat night in the first place:dahell:

A real street nikka wouldn't have been in that situation at all cuz real recognize real. Notice how Boosie got a pass from Trick right after this shyt? Ironically, he just so happens to be a real nikka that's bout what he be talkin bout. I wonder if there's a connection? All I know is you can't be some fabricated fake industry manufactured street nikka and not expect street nikkaz to test you especially in Detroit of all places.

and if a real street nikka was in that situation some how that some shyt woulda went down:dahell:

Would have went on that staged and performed and dealt with the consequences later
So a real street nikka would of got into a gunfight or brawl,got nikkas killed or injured or themselves killed or locked up.:ohhh:Instead of saying fukk it leave move on to the next city make money and chill and enjoy you life.:ohhh:Ok Thanks.Now I know what a real street nikka would do.

:bryan:@a real street nikka wouldn never of been in that situation.Real streets nikkas get killed and fukked up everyday.

vino

Superstar
Daps
The whole rick ross situation is whatever. I wouldn't pay shyt either. I would dip out and avoid that mashing from 100 goons too. Rick Ross does come off as foolish with the pic he posted in response. I mean the guy pushing 40 and afraid to just say "screw it, I'm just an entertainer making millions and the image is just my rap persona". People that buy his shyt don't even consider this a lose or care if you a real gangsta.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
does anybody think this could possibly be related to ross talkin shyt about Eminem since Trick Trick clearly rides for Eminem hard?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So a real street nikka would of got into a gunfight or brawl,got nikkas killed or injured or themselves killed or locked up.:ohhh:Instead of saying fukk it leave move on to the next city make money and chill and enjoy you life.:ohhh:Ok Thanks.Now I know what a real street nikka would do.

:bryan:@a real street nikka wouldn never of been in that situation.Real streets nikkas get killed and fukked up everyday.

Yea glad you understand, real street nikkas have a REP to keep up and can't tolerate any disrespect, because from there if you are disrespected and do nothing you become food for other goons, so yes a real street nikka would have stood his ground, because everyone knows now for sure ROSS IS SOFT, BEEN SOFT, and this isn't the first or last time he gonna get tried:usure::ufdup:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
does anybody think this could possibly be related to ross talkin shyt about Eminem since Trick Trick clearly rides for Eminem hard?

Yea that's what I said, either that or Ross aint show Trick his respect or give him that fee he was expecting

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yea glad you understand, real street nikkas have a REP to keep up and can't tolerate any disrespect, because from there if you are disrespected and do nothing you become food for other goons, so yes a real street nikka would have stood his ground, because everyone knows now for sure ROSS IS SOFT, BEEN SOFT, and this isn't the first or last time he gonna get tried:usure::ufdup:

Any nikka is going to run when he is outnumberd in a city that is not his. You dudes don't live in reality

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Ross.....

:ufdup:
images

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:russ:The funniest thing about this post is this nikka is really serious.

Your first instinct is to survive.Not to go out in a blaze of fukking glory.Mac Dre,Tupac,Stack Bundles and many other unknown "real street nikkas" I'm sure would choose to be alive like Ross than fukking dead and getting props for being a "real street nikka".

Status
Not open for further replies.