Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No one is saying that Ross is street at all. What was he suppose to do in this situation when he was outnumbered and in different territory?

From a street perspective, he has been tried a few times but he is still breathing and hasn't been robbed. I wonder why? You can't talk about why he has caught so many Ls but fail to acknowledge that dude hasn't been got. Let's stop all of this tough guy shyt here because it's disgusting. Most of these posters here have this fantasy of street life and is watching and listening to this rap shyt like it's a TV show. It's not a game out here.

You just described how Ross looks at street life right there my brutha:yeshrug:

Daps
Sure, but first can you remind me of who we're talkin about here? Cam or Ross? I keep having to tell yall stans to stick to the subject, don't bring up Cam bring up Boosie. How bout Project Pat? I remember B.G. was doin big work in Detroit after leaving CMR. Guess it's different for nikkaz that actually live that life and people that create fake personalities and run them into the ground.

I'm sorry, yall can't save Santa Boss unfortunately. If you jump out there and act like you really are a big time gangsta then big time gangstas WILL test you on that. Don't cop pleas sayin it's just music, why does he take his music persona as some 24/7 method acting type shyt? Real talk, Ross would be better off in Hollywood at least he won't get hemmed up as much and he can use his tremendous stage skills to win Oscars n shyt.

Its been multiple people tellin these stanleys what you just said and they still choose to ignore it and bring up any and every other rapper or excuse that can be applied. The discussion would be over if they just admit that this clown nikka brings the shyt on himself. Did yall just start listening to rap when Kanye came out or somethin? Fraud nikkaz been gettin checked in the rap game for years and Santa Boss is the top flight of this flaugin ass shyt.
Didn't you say Cameron lived what he rapped? Where was his goonie goo goo's when it got hectic in London. Where were they when he got chased out of his backyard Rucker Park?

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
why yall keep arguing wit des stans..
they gettin dumb and dumber wit da excuses

tumblr_mya2sl9vEP1s3x7u7o1_400.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Didn't you say Cameron lived what he rapped? Where was his goonie goo goo's when it got hectic in London. Where were they when he got chased out of his backyard Rucker Park?

lol, nikka stop tryna change the subject. Funny how I keep sayin bring up certified gangsta nikkaz from the south that rap and you ain't got shyt to say. Everyone knows about Cam's losses, doesn't change that he actually lived some of the shyt he rap about unlike your mans.

Cam was a hustler, yeah he actually did live that. Cam ain't say all the extra wild shyt Ross does, nor does he act the way Ross does. For that matter, all the times I been to Harlem and met Harlem nikkaz they stamped Cam as a street nikka/hustler. So no, you comparing Cam to Ross doesn't work at all. Cam uses his real name for rapping, ross had to steal somebody else's name and life. Ross is the one making extra wild allegations and acting like an ultra gangsta drug boss, why do yall keep glossing over facts in order to stan and protect a 100% fabricated individual?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
lol, nikka stop tryna change the subject. Funny how I keep sayin bring up certified gangsta nikkaz from the south that rap and you ain't got shyt to say. Everyone knows about Cam's losses, doesn't change that he actually lived some of the shyt he rap about unlike your mans.

Cam was a hustler, yeah he actually did live that. Cam ain't say all the extra wild shyt Ross does, nor does he act the way Ross does. For that matter, all the times I been to Harlem and met Harlem nikkaz they stamped Cam as a street nikka/hustler. So no, you comparing Cam to Ross doesn't work at all. Cam uses his real name for rapping, ross had to steal somebody else's name and life. Ross is the one making extra wild allegations and acting like an ultra gangsta drug boss, why do yall keep glossing over facts in order to stan and protect a 100% fabricated individual?

Breh, quit arguing with these nikkas if they don't know the difference between a HUSTLER and a STREET nikka, then they won't understand where we coming from, and why Ross is such a fukking fraud:manny:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I searched for "50 Cent Is Gay" in google and that was one of the first images that came up :whoa:

Think you can only post pictures saved to your harddrives bruhs :heh:
:mjlol: you should've just ignored me

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Right, Ross really believe and think in his mind he is a street legend lmao when that is sooo far from the truth, street nikkas live by a different code, if Ross was a real street nikka, he would have manned up last night and whatever happened would have happened he wouldn't have gotten chased outta the city. But you right Ross need to go to hollywood and act nikka would win an Oscar for sure.

:salute:
:dahell:I'm curious breh.What would a real street nikka do in Ross' situation last night?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No one is saying that Ross is street at all. What was he suppose to do in this situation when he was outnumbered and in different territory?

From a street perspective, he has been tried a few times but he is still breathing and hasn't been robbed. I wonder why? You can't talk about why he has caught so many Ls but fail to acknowledge that dude hasn't been got. Let's stop all of this tough guy shyt here because it's disgusting. Most of these posters here have this fantasy of street life and is watching and listening to this rap shyt like it's a TV show. It's not a game out here.

But Ross is, and that's why he's finding himself in these situations.

I think you might be the one thinkin shyt is a fantasy, if a nikka claims he gangsta to the extent Ross does then he's gon get checked on it. That don't mean he gon be killed on the spot, or even robbed, but he damn sure gon get hemmed up and sent a message that shyt ain't sweet. I dunno where you get this idea that people like ross don't get their cards pulled. If you was in the neighborhood acting like a tough guy, eventually you was gon get tested on that and if you failed you a joke and not bout the shyt you claim.

You just can't have it both ways. You can't have a guy acting like he do in interviews, on songs, etc etc and at the same time get on some righteous shyt sayin it's just entertainment when people from the lifestyle he purports to be a part of goes to confirm his alleged thoroughness and boss clout. It's funny how yall think it's possible, but it speaks to this whole wack ass trend of "don't hate your a hater" when people have any criticism. Don't save ross, he don't wanna be saved. :scusthov:

Status
Not open for further replies.