Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
ross got on meek bike and was like
tumblr_mcq486qAZD1rsc51fo1_500.gif

Daps
Talk like a boss, want everybody to believe you a boss, but when it comes time to be a boss he's just there for a concert. Master P is a boss, Rick Ross is a fukkin actor that is prolly one of those liars that believes the bullshyt they sayin more and more. Don't get mad when nikkaz pull cards, it's a fact of life from the playground to the studio.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Killer Cameron skip out on a concert in London to avoid something similar?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt. Watch the same nikkaz who are cheerleading for Trick Trick ignore your post and act like they didn't see it :mjpls:

Those Iraqis/Somalians/middle easterns and Chinese are buyin up Detroit and opening up businesses. But nikkaz up in the D ain't puttin pressure on them :mjpls: why is that

Word they just be setting up shop in the hood And sending their kids to college. we should be taking over the hair industry.:sas2:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ross doesnt lose out in not performing in that dusty ass city. Trick trick is an idiot and he needs to be offed already for Detroit to prosper

It's not about that, Ross portrays to be a street nikka, who has goons and choppas in his car, but everytime some real street shyt come his way nikka end up taking an L, yall nikkas is clowns, ROSS IS A CLOWN

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Killer Cameron skip out on a concert in London to avoid something similar?

Sure, but first can you remind me of who we're talkin about here? Cam or Ross? I keep having to tell yall stans to stick to the subject, don't bring up Cam bring up Boosie. How bout Project Pat? I remember B.G. was doin big work in Detroit after leaving CMR. Guess it's different for nikkaz that actually live that life and people that create fake personalities and run them into the ground.

I'm sorry, yall can't save Santa Boss unfortunately. If you jump out there and act like you really are a big time gangsta then big time gangstas WILL test you on that. Don't cop pleas sayin it's just music, why does he take his music persona as some 24/7 method acting type shyt? Real talk, Ross would be better off in Hollywood at least he won't get hemmed up as much and he can use his tremendous stage skills to win Oscars n shyt.

It's not about that, Ross portrays to be a street nikka, who has goons and choppas in his car, but everytime some real street shyt come his way nikka end up taking an L, yall nikkas is clowns, ROSS IS A CLOWN

Its been multiple people tellin these stanleys what you just said and they still choose to ignore it and bring up any and every other rapper or excuse that can be applied. The discussion would be over if they just admit that this clown nikka brings the shyt on himself. Did yall just start listening to rap when Kanye came out or somethin? Fraud nikkaz been gettin checked in the rap game for years and Santa Boss is the top flight of this flaugin ass shyt.

Last edited:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sure, but first can you remind me of who we're talkin about here? Cam or Ross? I keep having to tell yall stans to stick to the subject, don't bring up Cam bring up Boosie. How bout Project Pat? I remember B.G. was doin big work in Detroit after leaving CMR. Guess it's different for nikkaz that actually live that life and people that create fake personalities and run them into the ground.

I'm sorry, yall can't save Santa Boss unfortunately. If you jump out there and act like you really are a big time gangsta then big time gangstas WILL test you on that. Don't cop pleas sayin it's just music, why does he take his music persona as some 24/7 method acting type shyt? Real talk, Ross would be better off in Hollywood at least he won't get hemmed up as much and he can use his tremendous stage skills to win Oscars n shyt.

Its been multiple people tellin these stanleys what you just said and they still choose to ignore it and bring up any and every other rapper or excuse that can be applied. The discussion would be over if they just admit that this clown nikka brings the shyt on himself. Did yall just start listening to rap whe Kanye came out or somethin? Fraud nikkaz been gettin checked in the rap game for years and Santa Boss is the top flight of this flaugin ass shyt.

It's just annoying, they making up all kinds of excuses for a nikka who don't give two fukks about them, shyt it is what it is, proof is in the pudding, been in the pudding, Ross stay taking L's on that street shyt, but they don't understand, probably never will.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It's just annoying, they making up all kinds of excuses for a nikka who don't give two fukks about them, shyt it is what it is, proof is in the pudding, been in the pudding, Ross stay taking L's on that street shyt, but they don't understand, probably never will.

They just gon keep cryin about how it's just music when obviously the nikka they stan don't take it that way. You got Al Pacino as Michael Corleone, Denzel as Malcolm, Heath Ledger as Joker, and William Roberts as the infamous biggest boss Rick Ross. I never seen someone believe so wholeheartedly in a made up role like Ross, music ain't the business for him he should be in movies cuz his performances are a straight tour de force of delusions and exaggerations.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its been multiple people tellin these stanleys what you just said and they still choose to ignore it and bring up any and every other rapper or excuse that can be applied. The discussion would be over if they just admit that this clown nikka brings the shyt on himself. Did yall just start listening to rap whe Kanye came out or somethin? Fraud nikkaz been gettin checked in the rap game for years and Santa Boss is the top flight of this flaugin ass shyt.
No one is saying that Ross is street at all. What was he suppose to do in this situation when he was outnumbered and in different territory?

From a street perspective, he has been tried a few times but he is still breathing and hasn't been robbed. I wonder why? You can't talk about why he has caught so many Ls but fail to acknowledge that dude hasn't been got. Let's stop all of this tough guy shyt here because it's disgusting. Most of these posters here have this fantasy of street life and is watching and listening to this rap shyt like it's a TV show. It's not a game out here.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They just gon keep cryin about how it's just music when obviously the nikka they stan don't take it that way. You got Al Pacino as Michael Corleone, Denzel as Malcolm, Heath Ledger as Joker, and William Roberts as the infamous biggest boss Rick Ross. I never seen someone believe so wholeheartedly in a made up role like Ross, music ain't the business for him he should be in movies cuz his performances are a straight tour de force of delusions and exaggerations.

Right, Ross really believe and think in his mind he is a street legend lmao when that is sooo far from the truth, street nikkas live by a different code, if Ross was a real street nikka, he would have manned up last night and whatever happened would have happened he wouldn't have gotten chased outta the city. But you right Ross need to go to hollywood and act nikka would win an Oscar for sure.

:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.