Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
ROSS GOT ON THAT 8 MILE ROAD LIK

tumblr_mttifjtHPu1r5yiuao1_400.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is like when trae the truth beat mike jones ass. Don't pop shyt about being the president of Houston when you don't do shyt in the hood. You better ingratiate yourself in those big cities if you're gonna tell ducktales all day. Go give out some toys or something. nikka just wanna make his irresponsible music, talk high powered boss shyt, get paid and go home. Nahhhhhhhh nikka!
That's why a nicca like Pac or a current nicca like Jeezy can go to a city like Detroit and be straight. They give people a feeling that it's respect and love, and you can touch me and chill with me and it's all good. Niccas like Ross be on that "I'm better than you niccas and I can't be touched" steez and think cutting a radio promo the day he's in town is love to a city. It's niccas out here that will kill this nicca for real.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

Five things I know for sure that have been reinforced in this thread:

1) Ross made a smart move. Fake thug or not, he is not cutting checks. Leaving instead is more G then staying and paying a random nikka to perform..... :manny:

2) For all his local clout and street money, Trick Trick would give anything to be a relevant rapper :heh:

3) Detroit might be the shyttiest major city on planet earth :camby:
4) 50 Cent still sold 45k first week. G-Unit lost, and is dead. FOREVER :mjlol:

5) @b@sq1@t is the the biggest fakkit on the Coli :steviej:

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
Five things I know for sure that have been reinforced in this thread:

1) Ross made a smart move. Fake thug or not, he is not cutting checks. Leaving instead is more G then staying and paying a random nikka to perform..... :manny:

2) For all his clout and street money, Trick Trick would give anything to be a relevant rapper :heh:

3) Detroit might be the shyttiest major city on planet earth :camby:
4) 50 Cent still sold 45k first week. G-Unit lost, and is dead. FOREVER :mjlol:

5) @b@sq1@t is the the biggest fakkit on the Coli :steviej:
tumblr_mp7pheyMe01r33r0fo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.