Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao @ all you white boys acting like y'all was going stay there and be tough, u in a whole different city, they said they had 1,000 nikkaz outside for 1 man? this shyt isn't 300

You don't get it. Ross said he got 1000 g's in every state. Where were they? He's supposed to be a respected boss in the game. He couldn't contact a Detroit og like (yo tell ya boy trick to relax the bullshyt). Trick trick isn't no damn Detroit og. This all boils down to Ross talking cash money shyt out of his ass. Go into the hoods of America and do something for them and maybe you wouldn't have these issues.
Oh and please stfu with the white boy/cac accusations every time somebody has a different view. Y'all nikkas lame as fukk with that.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
2j0mq0i.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rick Ross is a f*cking fraud. Claim didn't know who is real Rick Freeway Ross and claim it wasn't him being a C.O., and let 50 Cent get away with it when 50 Cent brought his kids and baby mama to Floyd Mayweathe JRr's house and show the whole world in the video and you didn't do nothing about it?..........and he's still think he's a gangster.

Fake ass Rick Ross go :camby:. I've never liked his albums. Always thought this dude is a :trash:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
ah shyt i never knew 50 was lookin at ross at that bet shyt lmao

gave him the kiss of death and everything :russ:

and then they whooped and chain snatched gunplay right after

now i get it gunplay was tryin to stick up for ross cause of what 50 did on that stage lmao

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is like when trae the truth beat mike jones ass. Don't pop shyt about being the president of Houston when you don't do shyt in the hood. You better ingratiate yourself in those big cities if you're gonna tell ducktales all day. Go give out some toys or something. nikka just wanna make his irresponsible music, talk high powered boss shyt, get paid and go home. Nahhhhhhhh nikka!

Status
Not open for further replies.