Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
xbeXn.gif

:russ:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
This is like when trae the truth beat mike jones ass. Don't pop shyt about being the president of Houston when you don't do shyt in the hood. You better ingratiate yourself in those big cities if you're gonna tell ducktales all day. Go give out some toys or something. nikka just wanna make his irresponsible music, talk high powered boss shyt, get paid and go home. Nahhhhhhhh nikka!

Can't cosign this. Mike Jones doesn't promote himself as a gangsta, Mike Jones is just a cool ass dude trying to get money. Trae knew Mike wasn't about that life and took advantage. Now Trae in my opinion is p*ssy. Now McDouble Roberts w/ cheese promotes himself as a gangsta that has a $2 million dollar crew in NYC and he deserves everything that comes with it. I don't wish nothing on him, but I support putting pressure on him.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ah shyt i never knew 50 was lookin at ross at that bet shyt lmao

gave him the kiss of death and everything :russ:

and then they whooped and chain snatched gunplay right after

now i get it gunplay was tryin to stick up for ross cause of what 50 did on that stage lmao

50 was bringing that aggressive content to the bet awards:russ:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
50 was bringing that aggressive content to the bet awards:russ:

yea that shyt was ill cause ross and them were standin up too cause they had to for the whole chris lighty thing and fat joe was up there and couldnt be seen sittin for that...when i was watchin it i had no clue 50 was doin that to ross:mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't cosign this. Mike Jones doesn't promote himself as a gangsta, Mike Jones is just a cool ass dude trying to get money. Trae knew Mike wasn't about that life and took advantage. Now Trae in my opinion is p*ssy. Now McDouble Roberts w/ cheese promotes himself as a gangsta that has a $2 million dollar crew in NYC and he deserves everything that comes with it. I don't wish nothing on him, but I support putting pressure on him.

I can respect that opinion. But my fact remains, if you don't have hood support in big cities shut that tough/boss talk down

Status
Not open for further replies.