Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Ross claims a padlock kept him from performing which is as hard to believe as him becoming a C.O to smuggle drugs into prison.

Did the goons have the gate locked so Ross and his people could not perform without first paying the water(*hood) tax?

Was that what he meant?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Did the goons have the gate locked so Ross and his people could not perform without first paying the water(*hood) tax?

Was that what he meant?
I don't know, he claims a simple padlock stopped him from performing. Not sure if padlock is code for something but I don't know how a padlock would stop anyone from performing. So the promoter just said "aw fukk this money I have to refund to the fans someone put a padlock on the gate so he can't get in". Ross stays lying to the general public.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I don't know, he claims a simple padlock stopped him from performing. Not sure if padlock is code for something but I don't know how a padlock would stop anyone from performing. So the promoter just said "aw fukk this money I have to refund to the fans someone put a padlock on the gate so he can't get in". Ross stays lying to the general public.

Not saying Ross is lying...but If Trick Trick got a "no fly zone" or whatever....does that mean niccas cant perform or come to the city without permission?

Now we all know know they can drive in or fly in....but the "no fly zone" is most likely...a bunch of niccas gonna show up at the venue and stop you from performing....little did they know...niccas get paid via paypal...not duffelbags...:russ:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Not saying Ross is lying...but If Trick Trick got a "no fly zone" or whatever....does that mean niccas cant perform or come to the city without permission?

Now we all know know they can drive in or fly in....but the "no fly zone" is most likely...a bunch of niccas gonna show up at the venue and stop you from performing....little did they know...niccas get paid via paypal...not duffelbags...:russ:
What makes you think he got paid? Him saying so doesn't make it a fact.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Its my understanding, that the check has to clear before dudes go on stage

I dont think entertainers just go to a venue where they charge $50k and "hope" they get paid afterwards
They usually get half before and half after. You give them everything and they don't show up then what? Or they get paid when they arrive to the venue.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
What makes you think he got paid? Him saying so doesn't make it a fact.
I'm more than positive he got the deposit up front. I used to write up performance contracts and that was standard for a regular artist. That's how it works.someone like ross could of gotten the whole thing the day of the show.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
This is starting to sound a lot more that the promoter fukked up...I watching the video..like :patrice:..thats not very professional for him to be talkin reckless about niccas in fear and all that. Its sounds like trick, trick strong armed him and the venue security...Ross said.."fukk it"...and the promoter took the hit..thats why he was trying to throw Ross under the bus.....but in fact the promoter prolly wont be ever be able to book another artist

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They usually get half before and half after. You give them everything and they don't show up then what? Or they get paid when they arrive to the venue.

Then you sue, an artist like Ross can't have a bad rep like that because it would mess up too much future money.

Ross = Paid Upfront , large venue

Trina = half upfront, small club

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

You give them everything...they don't show..they get sued..but im sure contracts have to be signed ....something tellin me there was a breach of the contract...hence the promoter "we tried to do everything we can"

sounds like proper security wasnt set up...looks like breach of contract...yall niccas thinkin this street shyt.....

Daps
this dude think Ross is Fred Da Godson, or something.. :mjlol:

these dudes get paid, before they even leave the crib.. checks get cut.. :birdman: venue dude lost out for not supplying the proper security.. God forbid some sh!t woulda started flying in the air, he wouldve been liable for much more..

Status
Not open for further replies.