Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
And kid kid isn't :laff:

So the devil should punish lucifer in your eyes :laff:

kid kid? :mjlol: he's garbage :trash: and i dont get your lucifer reference or why kid kid was even brought up in the first place. i think you quoted the wrong person

i like ross' music but his act is played out is all i'm saying. the label heads are some of the worst ppl ever and should be getting a lot of blame for all of the bullshyt too.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If they get Wiggins and a few other cats like Lavine..they could have something brewing. Those guys have games that sells shoes.

:what: what does Kidd Kidd have anything to do with this????

kid kid? :mjlol: he's garbage :trash: and i dont get your lucifer reference or why kid kid was even brought up in the first place. i think you quoted the wrong person

i like ross' music but his act is played out is all i'm saying. the label heads are some of the worst ppl ever and should be getting a lot of blame for all of the bullshyt too.

I thought him "needing a reality check" was referencing what kid kid did

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I thought him "needing a reality check" was referencing what kid kid did

i dont know what kid kid did and dont care. i only heard one song from him and a couple of verses and threw him in the irrelevant bag after so i still dont know what you're talking about.

:russ: at that avi.

Sausageman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
inside ur head
Thing that's fukked up is that a lot of dudes in here shytting on Ross are just doing it because he had beef with 50 cent. Just want you nikkas to know that you are not in G-Unit and never will be in G-Unit. Even if you are on 50's e-team, you are not on G-Unit. Sorry I had to break that harsh reality to you brehs.
G unit is like a firm once you get in you can't get out :troll:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm trying to figure out.:mindblown:Dude is basically saying its Ross fault if dudes try to extort him or shoot at him because he talks tough in his raps and interviews and he's not real.You know how fukking ignorant that shyt sounds.

Like I said earlier in the thread, any of you dudes that are dumb enough to still not see my point:

1. Go to the local spot where drama unfolds.

2. Talk big shyt above and beyond what you know is acceptable given who you are.

3. Post from the hospital about how right I was, after you wake up from getting your head caved in. If you wake up.

But we both know none of you are going to do that, because you know better. Now apply everything I just said to the Ross situation.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why are you OK with this?

I really don't see how this justifies dudes disrespecting him like that.

1. Its just rap music.
2. its just entertainment
3. wtf would anyone be mad about? "Street cred?" Thats dumb nikka shyt anyways

:what:

I swear you cats are retarded. Read this next part carefully. Better yet, have someone read it to you:

Everything I said will happen totally independent of whether or not I'm "ok" with it. It will happen regardless of whether or not you feel like "it's just rap", "it's just entertainment" or don't give a fukk about "street cred".

Bad things have happened, and will continue to happen, to Ross due to how he carries himself. All I've said, since my first post in this thread, is he needs to adjust now he carries himself. The people shooting at him, cancelling his tours, and waiting on him in Detroit do not give a fukk how silly Napoleon from The Coli thinks any of this is.

Fred.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Kiddo kidd fighting battles while people out in detroit losing wars. :heh:

Real talk though, would you rather listen to (good)music you know is made by a fake (actor)rapper or music from a rapper thats about that life?? :patrice: where do you draw the line?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Kiddo kidd fighting battles while people out in detroit losing wars. :heh:

Real talk though, would you rather listen to (good)music you know is made by a fake (actor)rapper or music from a rapper thats about that life?? :patrice: where do you draw the line?

Nothing wrong with a dude who is/was really in the streets putting his life on records

And there's nothing wrong with a dude who wasn't involved in that lifestyle being creative and making music that reflects street life

Problem people have with Ross is he really tries to convince people he's something he's not... Even when he's not in the booth and it's corny. Prodigy had/has this same problem but to a lesser degree and his reputation has taken a hit when people have tested him for it

You don't see al pacino going on Letterman acting like scarface

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Like I said earlier in the thread, any of you dudes that are dumb enough to still not see my point:

1. Go to the local spot where drama unfolds.

2. Talk big shyt above and beyond what you know is acceptable given who you are.

3. Post from the hospital about how right I was, after you wake up from getting your head caved in. If you wake up.

But we both know none of you are going to do that, because you know better. Now apply everything I just said to the Ross situation.

Fred.

:dead:

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Status
Not open for further replies.