Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you OK with this?

I really don't see how this justifies dudes disrespecting him like that.

1. Its just rap music.
2. its just entertainment
3. wtf would anyone be mad about? "Street cred?" Thats dumb nikka shyt anyways

Not about being ok with it. That's just part of the game and officer Ricky knew it before he started his nonsense. Nobody held a gun to his head and told him to be fraudulent. He's just lucky he didn't come out in the mid 90's.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Why are you OK with this?

I really don't see how this justifies dudes disrespecting him like that.

1. Its just rap music.
2. its just entertainment
3. wtf would anyone be mad about? "Street cred?" Thats dumb nikka shyt anyways
That's what I'm trying to figure out.:mindblown:Dude is basically saying its Ross fault if dudes try to extort him or shoot at him because he talks tough in his raps and interviews and he's not real.You know how fukking ignorant that shyt sounds.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
fukk it all lmao

now yall respevt dude even more for lyin straight to your face

i only unretired from this thread cause he responded in an interview but now im retired again

ima let the ducktale lovers love him

RIP

:russ:You'll be back nikka.

"dont worry ill wait" is one of the corniest internet phrases in recent memory along side "you mad or nah"

2j0mq0i.gif

IFWT_TheWeeknd.gif

but he perfomed without a hitch with all those DBCO kids tryin to do the same thing trick's goons did

and trick was at the same venue partyin with tech9 and all of em
:camby:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
no fly zone for ross but its ok for kwame kilpatrick and city officials to rape your city and people of jobs and homes.. nikkas stay on petty shyt when the bigger objectives in life they run from

way to go ross.even tho im not fan. he knew he didnt want to go out like biggie especially on dumb shyt

ross still traveling the world while trick trick is traveling flint and ann arbor

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
so now ross is employing body doubles to randomly go out to his venues first:laff:

Thats how a Mastermind moves..

I hope Ross cuts another WWE promo to get these suburb cats in they feelings...

:banderas:

So out of all the groups and solo acts to come to Detroit with zero problems, you seriously think Trick Trick pulled Ross's name out of a hat, totally independent of this super thug act he puts on?

Of course not. There's no way you're that stupid.

And it has nothing to do with this specific incident. Again, look at every single thing that has happened to this guy, or his immediate circle. Let's say you're right. Let's say Ross is completely innocent here....you're trying to tell me Gunplay getting beat up/robbed, Ross getting shot at, his entire tour getting cancelled due to the GDs, is just some innocent mistake?

Of course not. Again, I know you're not that stupid.

Everyhing that has happened to this guy has been because of the negative shyt he projects.

It has nothing to do with assigning blame. Like I said earlier, it doesn't matter how I feel about Ross either way. This shyt will keep happening because of how he carries himself. I guarantee it.

And this ain't some "her skirt was short so she deserved to get raped" type deal....it's more like "this girl cried rape after consensual sex", which is basically what the excuses are in this thread. Ross raps about gangster shyt "oh it's just raps"....Ross threatens people in interviews "oh he's just talking"....Ross gets approached due to the image he projects "why can't they let him work", "he's innocent", "he's the victim here", etc. shyt is :what: as hell.

Fred.

I don't know what Trick is doing or why.. He doesn't seem to have any real game plan from the outside looking in..What exactly was accomplished this past weekend? The GD's from those videos seemed like high functioning retards.. I wont try to answer for them either..

We keep going in circles and you haven't given one legit reason on why Ross deserves to be threatened, robbed or physically harmed..

Thats cool because these questions was rhetorical anyway...We all know there is no real logical answer...

Look I'm all for gangsters doing gangster things when their hand is forced.. But this is all n1gga buffoonery...And most intellegient, unbiased, reasonable people can see it for what it is...

You keep asking "Why is Ross talking tough and not being humble and apologetic toward his extortionists?" and my question to you "Why in the hell is he being extorted in the first place"

Again rhetorical.. No need to answer...

swerve

All Star
Daps
People in here comparing Ross to the social system?:camby:

Trick Trick aint tryna be no mayor of Detroit. But Jay on the other hand is acting like a politician. Why don't you bring it up in Jay-Z threads :troll:

Daps
Thats how a Mastermind moves..

I hope Ross cuts another WWE promo to get these suburb cats in they feelings...

:banderas:

I don't know what Trick is doing or why.. He doesn't seem to have any real game plan from the outside looking in..What exactly was accomplished this past weekend? The GD's from those videos seemed like high functioning retards.. I wont try to answer for them either..

We keep going in circles and you haven't given one legit reason on why Ross deserves to be threatened, robbed or physically harmed..

Thats cool because these questions was rhetorical anyway...We all know there is no real logical answer...

Look I'm all for gangsters doing gangster things when their hand is forced.. But this is all n1gga buffoonery...And most intellegient, unbiased, reasonable people can see it for what it is...

You keep asking "Why is Ross talking tough and not being humble and apologetic toward his extortionists?" and my question to you "Why in the hell is he being extorted in the first place"

Again rhetorical.. No need to answer...
i havent read this thread, and dont plan on reading through 113pgs.. where did this whole beef stem from..?

also, id like to add.. i woulda fought every goon there.. probably shot em, too.. :troll:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
i havent read this thread, and dont plan on reading through 113pgs.. where did this whole beef stem from..?
So far all I've gotten is this
1-Ross deserves to be checked for poisoning the youth with negative imagery

:ohhh:

2-Trick Trick is the de facto mayor of the Detroit hip hop scene and has a no fly zone that only applies to Black artists that dont "break bread" with locals, but its not about extortion

:troll:

3-It's really not about extortion at all. It's deeper, on another level(that only the real Detroit n1ggas know but haven't shared with the rest of us)

:lupe:

4-Ross got paid for a show he didn't have to do and went gambling adding to his long list of losses..

:mjpls:

5-If something happens to Ross, nobody should cry or complain because he brought it on himself by being such an unrealistic, unbelievable theatrical performer that nobody believes..

:dahell:

Status
Not open for further replies.