Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
So far all I've gotten is this
1-Ross deserves to be checked for poisoning the youth with negative imagery

:ohhh:

2-Trick Trick is the de facto mayor of the Detroit hip hop scene and has a no fly zone that only applies to Black artists that dont "break bread" with locals, but its not about extortion

:troll:

3-It's really not about extortion at all. It's deeper, on another level(that only the real Detroit n1ggas know but haven't shared with the rest of us)

:lupe:

4-Ross got paid for a show he didn't have to do and went gambling adding to his long list of losses..

:mjpls:

5-If something happens to Ross, nobody should cry or complain because he brought it on himself by being such an unrealistic, unbelievable theatrical performer that nobody believes..

:dahell:
:ohhh:

well.. all i know, is im not gonna rest easy until Ross is beat-up, or shot..

cant believe this guy.. i would've confronted whoever, and :pacspit: in his goons face.. :beli:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Not about being ok with it. That's just part of the game and officer Ricky knew it before he started his nonsense. Nobody held a gun to his head and told him to be fraudulent. He's just lucky he didn't come out in the mid 90's.

Or what would've happened in the 90s?

Thats how a Mastermind moves..

I hope Ross cuts another WWE promo to get these suburb cats in they feelings...

:banderas:

I don't know what Trick is doing or why.. He doesn't seem to have any real game plan from the outside looking in..What exactly was accomplished this past weekend? The GD's from those videos seemed like high functioning retards.. I wont try to answer for them either..

We keep going in circles and you haven't given one legit reason on why Ross deserves to be threatened, robbed or physically harmed..

Thats cool because these questions was rhetorical anyway...We all know there is no real logical answer...

Look I'm all for gangsters doing gangster things when their hand is forced.. But this is all n1gga buffoonery...And most intellegient, unbiased, reasonable people can see it for what it is...

You keep asking "Why is Ross talking tough and not being humble and apologetic toward his extortionists?" and my question to you "Why in the hell is he being extorted in the first place"

Again rhetorical.. No need to answer...
@hexagram23 is an long drawn out posting cac

If it's one thing I notice is that Cacs want rap to mirror the WWE

It's why they are such big fans of 50s actions

It's also why they adorn the 90s so much. Because they get to cling onto the myth that rapper Were really street nikkas that shot people, sold D and were hard 200%

DATMAN$

Pro
Daps
Reppin
in your momma
listen yall are arguing with people who love hiphop and who like music there is a big diffrence some people take hiphop for hiphop and sum people just like to listen to music and thats why hiphop has became fake because the cosumers are not hiphop heads anymore that in order to buy a cd they have to believe a artist in order to listen to them have to know there story and be able to authenticate it these are kids yall arguing with that have no knowledge of real hiphop they just like music so us hiphop heads shouldnt waste our key pad strikes or our brain cell on stupidity they dont know anybetter its like beating a dead horse for being dead no point...... ps i dont care if i spelled anything wrong

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
the guy is poison to the youth and urban community so i say he definitely needs a reality check, not something bad that would hurt or kill him tho.

i have no problem with him exaggerating but he needs to put the whole kingpin image down. after getting exposed as a CO, he should have just came out and said he did it to support his family instead of denying it and making up stories to add on top of it. ross is an established artist who will do his numbers as long as he makes quality music so no need to continue the facade.
And kid kid isn't :laff:

So the devil should punish lucifer in your eyes :laff:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Thing that's fukked up is that a lot of dudes in here shytting on Ross are just doing it because he had beef with 50 cent. Just want you nikkas to know that you are not in G-Unit and never will be in G-Unit. Even if you are on 50's e-team, you are not on G-Unit. Sorry I had to break that harsh reality to you brehs.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
listen yall are arguing with people who love hiphop and who like music there is a big diffrence some people take hiphop for hiphop and sum people just like to listen to music and thats why hiphop has became fake because the cosumers are not hiphop heads anymore that in order to buy a cd they have to believe a artist in order to listen to them have to know there story and be able to authenticate it these are kids yall arguing with that have no knowledge of real hiphop they just like music so us hiphop heads shouldnt waste our key pad strikes or our brain cell on stupidity they dont know anybetter its like beating a dead horse for being dead no point...... ps i dont care if i spelled anything wrong
A hiphop head can be both if the things you described

Status
Not open for further replies.