Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
TkgROde.png
Dats my niqqa. I used to rhyme to his beats.

But dat niqqa is a cornball smart dumb niqqa. Niqqas quoting my dude xcellence :russ:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
"dont worry ill wait" is one of the corniest internet phrases in recent memory along side "you mad or nah"

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
You don't know who trick trick is? You taking the word of a known liar over someone who is always spoke of as being through . How Ross know what happened if he didn't get to the venue ? You really believe the gates were locked ? So they can get shut down for safety violations ? Anyway Ross saying trick responsible for the gate locking so either way he trying to spin a l into something else ,either way he was kept out a venue
Look at what you typed breh. Why would Ross get in an altercation to go and perform a show? A show he apparently was already paid for? If the promoter can't handle them nikkas then :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
of course its believable.

Dude sends his people to go secure the venue and they get turned away before Ross gets there.

:mjlol:at "he sent his people to secure the venue".

Man this is Rick Ross, not Obama. The hell would he need to send scouts ahead for, to "secure" a show he was paid to perform at? :dahell:

You cats are just typing whatever at this point. Looking like this:

blah_zpsbf05395f.gif

Fred.

Droopy

say that tho
Daps
Reppin
Northside
I defend Ross a lot but this is the shyt I don't understand about him. Why didn't he just say Trick Trick wanted compensation and I wasn't feelin that. Why does he have go into some extra shyt with all this "Lions" talk.
why give them that light though?

then everybody would be saying he's snitching :sas2:

Droopy

say that tho
Daps
Reppin
Northside
:mjlol:at "he sent his people to secure the venue".

Man this is Rick Ross, not Obama. The hell would he need to send scouts ahead for, to "secure" a show he was paid to perform at? :dahell:

You cats are just typing whatever at this point. Looking like this:

blah_zpsbf05395f.gif

Fred.
we are talking about a guy that's been shot at in the past year though breh :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
TkgROde.png

And this shyt right here....where to even begin.

Trick Trick is a rapper, so he's going at rappers. He has enough goons to keep a B level rapper from performing, he don't have enough goons to declare war on the American banking system.

This ain't the fukking "Dark Knight Rises" movie, and Trick ain't Bane. :camby:

Fred.

Last edited:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TkgROde.png

And this shyt right here....where to even begin.

Trick Trick is a rapper, so he's going at rappers. He has enough goons to keep a B level rapper from performing, he don't have enough goons to declare war on the American banking system.

This ain't the fukking "Dark Knight Rises" movie, and Trick ain't Bane. :camby:

Fred.
:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.