Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Nobody has did anything to ross yet. That should be proof that he is what he claim.
If he was fake he would nit respond the way he does

so getting your whip shot up, and getting extorted by gang members is nothing then..

1378095315_laughter.gif

I honestly feel sorry for you, you can't tell the difference between reality and entertainment. :snoop:

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Its a typical ****** mentality honestly..

Like a prosecutor is gonna look at a case where Ross gets murdered in cold blood and say "Yeah he was killed but was talkin sh1t and should have known he wasn't bout that life. Charges dropped. Trick Trick you're free to go."

:troll:

Only Black folks are forced to live in this alternate universe of dumb sh1t and it be considered as "you know how it be" :manny:

Black folks are the only race that's never allowed to be victims..There are actually people that feel Biggie deserved to die because of a freestyle on Sways show...More ****** shyt..

And Fred is right.. Instead of folks questioning "Why did Trick feel the need to kill an innocent man?"

The response will be "That nikka should have known not to fukk with Trick Trick"

******s..

First off...I don't like your use of the n word kid. I get WHY you used it that way but you should be real mindful of the audience at hand.

Now back to the crux of your point, which I also find issues with.

Italians, as just ONE example, KNOW that if you ACT like a mob boss and don't show proper respect, you and possibly your loved ones - will get killed. Similar things happen in the Mexican, Colombian, Russian cultures.

Bottom line, you trying to make it seem like this is just a "victim" issue is way off base. This is not a BLACK issue. This is a situation that a former Correctional Officer that stood for protecting the law, has made a career off of BREAKING the law in his rhymes by saying things like he know's the real Noriega and stays selling drugs, he has mad guns in his car and he rapes women.

Sorry kid, I'm not saying Ross deserves death by any means. But I am saying that he is not an INNOCENT man by any stretch.

On that final point, if in fact Trick Trick's people are enforcing a "No Fly Zone" this is the most ass backwards, ignorant thing I've heard in a minute for a multitude of reasons.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Race has nothing to do with it man. And I don't understand how he's innocent when he's baiting street individuals to harm him. Again, he could've played the "I'm a performer" card at any point. I'm not saying he should turn into Talib Kweli but god damn....how much negativity and shyt talking can this guy do, before it becomes obvious he's bringing all this on himself?

If you go to the zoo and jump in the lion's den nobody is gonna wonder why you got fukked up.

Ross is continually putting himself in the lion's den, for no fukking reason. He's a Wingstop manager/rapper, that's it. If he stayed in that lane, this thread doesn't exist.

Fred.
Ross was going to perform a contractually agreed upon corporate show as a paid entertainer..

The lions den?

You acting like dude tried to infiltrate Nino Brown at The Carter to rock a show...

:mjlol:

Stayed in his lane? You talking about Trick Trick or Ross here?

Only Black folks can get harrassed and threatened at work and it somehow be their fault

:snoop:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
First off...I don't like your use of the n word kid. I get WHY you used it that way but you should be real mindful of the audience at hand.

Now back to the crux of your point, which I also find issues with.

Italians, as just ONE example, KNOW that if you ACT like a mob boss and don't show proper respect, you and possibly your loved ones - will get killed. Similar things happen in the Mexican, Colombian, Russian cultures.

Bottom line, you trying to make it seem like this is just a "victim" issue is way off base. This is not a BLACK issue. This is a situation that a former Correctional Officer that stood for protecting the law, has made a career off of BREAKING the law in his rhymes by saying things like he know's the real Noriega and stays selling drugs, he has mad guns in his car and he rapes women.

Sorry kid, I'm not saying Ross deserves death by any means. But I am saying that he is not an INNOCENT man by any stretch.

On that final point, if in fact Trick Trick's people are enforcing a "No Fly Zone" this is the most ass backwards, ignorant thing I've heard in a minute for a multitude of reasons.
The n1gger mentality isn't exclusive to the Black race..And if the word offends you, the actions behind it should outrage you 10 fold..Whether its goombahs, guineas, wops ,spics, micks, gooks or kikes engaging in it..

And your wrong..If Ross got killed he would be 100% innocent..There is no copyright on being a criminal..You can't patent your crimes and demand tax or tribute..

If he didn't rob, snitch or harm a gangster he has the right to be left the fukk alone.. No matter many wrestling promos he cuts..

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Its a typical ****** mentality honestly..

Like a prosecutor is gonna look at a case where Ross gets murdered in cold blood and say "Yeah he was killed but was talkin sh1t and should have known he wasn't bout that life. Charges dropped. Trick Trick you're free to go."

:troll:

Only Black folks are forced to live in this alternate universe of dumb sh1t and it be considered as "you know how it be" :manny:

Black folks are the only race that's never allowed to be victims..There are actually people that feel Biggie deserved to die because of a freestyle on Sways show...More ****** shyt..

And Fred is right.. Instead of folks questioning "Why did Trick feel the need to kill an innocent man?"

The response will be "That nikka should have known not to fukk with Trick Trick"

******s..
People are so quick to point out how Ross is such an obvious fraud and no one believes him. Then some shyt like this happens and they're like "Well he got what's coming to him for glorifying being a fake gangster."

If it's a known given that he's fake, and 100% of people are aware of this, then why does the point need to be driven home with potential bodily harm or death? Why can't the nikka just be a fraudulent character who earns a living rapping without endorsing or sympathizing him being threatened with death?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People are so quick to point out how Ross is such an obvious fraud and no one believes him. Then some shyt like this happens and they're like "Well he got what's coming to him for glorifying being a fake gangster."

If it's a known given that he's fake, and 100% of people are aware of this, then why does the point need to be driven home with potential bodily harm or death? Why can't the nikka just be a fraudulent character who earns a living rapping without endorsing or sympathizing him being threatened with death?

Because he does interviews like the one he just did, after the fact, making vague threats and baiting the people that want to harm him. Again, if he just said "hey guys, I went to perform, and couldn't get in due to XYZ" there's no issue.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ross was going to perform a contractually agreed upon corporate show as a paid entertainer..

The lions den?

You acting like dude tried to infiltrate Nino Brown at The Carter to rock a show...

:mjlol:

Stayed in his lane? You talking about Trick Trick or Ross here?

Only Black folks can get harrassed and threatened at work and it somehow be their fault

:snoop:

:beli:

Nobody is talking about Ross dying. I said "bad shyt keeps happening to him, due to his behavior". It's not even that I wish bad shyt happens to him....it's damn near guaranteed, based on how he carries himself. This ain't Mos Def we're talking about, it's Rick Ross the super thug drug lord gangster rapper.

Fred.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Because he does interviews like the one he just did, after the fact, making vague threats and baiting the people that want to harm him. Again, if he just said "hey guys, I went to perform, and couldn't get in due to XYZ" there's no issue.

Fred.

again its like i know they understand this...they would have to completely mentally deficient not to

thats whats so mindblowin

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
His lies and ducktales are so outlandish
I agree... Most reasonable mature people do..Dude is an entertaining court jester.. So why would he even be on a real gangsters radar an an enemy?

I think Trick Trick is fugazy himself..The fact that Meech is cool with Ross but Trick isn't speaks volumes..

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
perfect example:

50 carries himsell like a real gangster and has beefed with and confronts real gangsters..henchman supreme etc

Status
Not open for further replies.