Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
People are so quick to point out how Ross is such an obvious fraud and no one believes him. Then some shyt like this happens and they're like "Well he got what's coming to him for glorifying being a fake gangster."

If it's a known given that he's fake, and 100% of people are aware of this, then why does the point need to be driven home with potential bodily harm or death? Why can't the nikka just be a fraudulent character who earns a living rapping without endorsing or sympathizing him being threatened with death?
Thank you..

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Race has nothing to do with it man. And I don't understand how he's innocent when he's baiting street individuals to harm him. Again, he could've played the "I'm a performer" card at any point. I'm not saying he should turn into Talib Kweli but god damn....how much negativity and shyt talking can this guy do, before it becomes obvious he's bringing all this on himself?

If you go to the zoo and jump in the lion's den nobody is gonna wonder why you got fukked up.

Ross is continually putting himself in the lion's den, for no fukking reason. He's a Wingstop manager/rapper, that's it. If he stayed in that lane, this thread doesn't exist.

Fred.
:dead:He went to perform at a concert.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
fake gangsters get tested everyday in every hood across the country cause if you cant back up your tough talk you get smashed on

why would it be any different for studio gangsters who have been gettin manhandled extorted abused and shyt on by real gangsters since hiphop started for not bein able to back up what they say?

thats what gangsters do

even pac got tested but at least he tried to bust back

either this thread is full of dense suburbanites or victims of down syndrome

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
fake gangsters get tested everyday in every hood across the country cause if you cant back up your tough talk you get smashed on

why would it be any different for studio gangsters who have been gettin manhandled extorted abused and shyt on by real gangsters since hiphop started for not bein able to back up what they say?

thats what gangsters do

even pac got tested but at least he tried to bust back

either this thread is full of dense suburbanites or victims of down syndrome

both

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead:He went to perform at a concert.

:snoop:

You guys gotta be trolling at this point.

Jesus Christ....Ross didn't just go to perform at a concert. He's been promoting an image since day 1. He's been talking big shyt in interviews, since day 1. He continues to do so, as recently as yesterday. Vaguely making threats to people that he knows could do him serious harm.

So no....please cut the bullshyt out. He didn't just "go to perform". Or "go to work". You're acting like the guy is a fry cook at McDonald's, minding his own business and got approached by 100 goons for no reason, out of the clear blue fukking sky.

I'm seriously :what: that I have to sit here and explain this to people. If this happens to De La Soul, or Talib, or Mos Def....you know, people that don't promote themselves as super thug gangsta #1, then copy/paste all these excuses for them, because it would actually apply.

Fred.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
the whole reason this shyt is still goin is cause

1. theres some that still think he's bout that life

2. the ones that admit he's not bout that life clown anybody for clowin him for not bein about that life

3. those same ones cant understand why others would be offended by a studio gangster truly expecting us to believe hes a real gangster

4. then you got the ones like me that cant comprehend how you could respect/bump the music of a guy that you know for a fact is lyin about everything he tells you in his music and then when he gets off the mic he still expects you to believe it

and the fact that after this interview some of yall like him even more now just:mindblown:

meanwhile studio gangstas negotiate by writing them checks and signing wack nikkas to their labels.

but makes these kids respect him even more:heh:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
you cant even tag me right

but the only thing yall can clwon 50 for is sellin 46k first week for an album where every song was released before it came out...if SKI flops hardbody then talk your shyt

but beyond that ill answer to a roach like @MiC the day one can look me in the eye

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe rick ross version of the story for one reason.. Not a single video of this alleged incident has been produced. in 2014 you tellin me 100 clowns confront a rappers entourage, "chase" him out the city and not one of them got their cell phone out recording screamin worldstar?? Naw breh. Imma need to see a video or pic or something before believing some dude named trick trick. Ross's version is more believable.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
I believe rick ross version of the story for one reason.. Not a single video of this alleged incident has been produced. in 2014 you tellin me 100 clowns confront a rappers entourage, "chase" him out the city and not one of them got their cell phone out recording screamin worldstar?? Naw breh. Imma need to see a video or pic or something before believing some dude named trick trick. Ross's version is more believable.

theres a whole video of what the outside looked like:dahell:

and ross or his entourage never got off the bus to begin with:dahell:

and now the goons are clowns? :dahell:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
:snoop:

You guys gotta be trolling at this point.

Jesus Christ....Ross didn't just go to perform at a concert. He's been promoting an image since day 1. He's been talking big shyt in interviews, since day 1. He continues to do so, as recently as yesterday. Vaguely making threats to people that he knows could do him serious harm.

So no....please cut the bullshyt out. He didn't just "go to perform". Or "go to work". You're acting like the guy is a fry cook at McDonald's, minding his own business and got approached by 100 goons for no reason, out of the clear blue fukking sky.

I'm seriously :what: that I have to sit here and explain this to people. If this happens to De La Soul, or Talib, or Mos Def....you know, people that don't promote themselves as super thug gangsta #1, then copy/paste all these excuses for them, because it would actually apply.

Fred.
As far as I know he was minding his own business, unless you have some information that the rest of us aren't aware of...

You keep saying he was making vague threats against people that wanted to harm him.. My question to you is why did someone want to harm him?

If you come up with something that makes logical sense to you as a grown man and can explain it to me then I'll move on...

So far all I'm hearing is "The bytch deserves to get raped because her skirt was too short" type logic...

That's all your De La Soul /Mos Def comparison is REALLY saying..You keep trying to blame the victim...

Status
Not open for further replies.