Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thread is even more comedy now because the main crux of the Ross defense was "you guys believe his raps?! it's just raps!"....but then he releases a video talking about locking lions in and haircuts.

When something really bad happens to this dude, I don't wanna hear about how it's just music.

Fred.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll finish for you....

Suge extorted his way into a multi million dollar empire and classic record label that fed his whole set....

Trick Trick is letting Ross skate with the cash without putting in an honest days work... Did his 100 soldiers even get gas money for their time? Because MMG ain't cut no checks..

:mjlol:
Funny shyt is... Ross literally TOOK money from the city and didn't even perform lmao.... The ATC crew made the city they love so much waste their damn money. Way to go.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

What has he done to warrant that? Has he robbed anybody, ratted on anybody or physically harmed somebody?

I'm trying to figure out why "something happening to him" would be justified...

Breh....I know you're smarter than this.

Like I said earlier in the thread, De La Soul ain't having these problems. Every single thing that has happened to this dude, or people around him, is tied into him trying to be something he's obviously not. And the "it's just raps!" excuse don't fly, because he pops a lot of shyt in interviews. So he wants people to believe this is who he is.

And even at this late date, he could've played the "I'm just a performer" card with no shame...."hey man, I went there to perform, couldn't get in", whatever....instead he made vague threats because he's trying to play a role. So the next time something happens, due to him promoting this bullshyt, I don't want to hear the "it's raps!" excuse.

Fred.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Like I said earlier in the thread, De La Soul ain't having these problems. Every single thing that has happened to this dude, or people around him, is tied into him trying to be something he's obviously not. And the "it's just raps!" excuse don't fly, because he pops a lot of shyt in interviews. So he wants people to believe this is who he is.

And even at this late date, he could've played the "I'm just a performer" card with no shame...."hey man, I went there to perform, couldn't get in", whatever....instead he made vague threats because he's trying to play a role. So the next time something happens, due to him promoting this bullshyt, I don't want to hear the "it's raps!" excuse.

Fred.

Maybe he is not playing a role.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trick is frustrated lol.... It's kind of hard to "Tax" in Detroit because people don't care about being there that often... They do a show and gtfo of there... They don't vacation there or anything like that, so they aren't worried about it to be honest.... Miami, Houston, L.A., NY... Ehhhhh it's a little different.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:whoa:

What has he done to warrant that? Has he robbed anybody, ratted on anybody or physically harmed somebody?

I'm trying to figure out why "something happening to him" would be justified...
:snoop:Breh Ross got nikkas sounding like they stupid.He talks hard in interviews so he should get harmed.:mindblown:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:snoop:Breh Ross got nikkas sounding like they stupid.He talks hard in interviews so he should get harmed.:mindblown:

Nobody has did anything to ross yet. That should be proof that he is what he claim.
If he was fake he would nit respond the way he does

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

Fred.
You didn't answer my question

Status
Not open for further replies.