Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
:whoa:

What has he done to warrant that? Has he robbed anybody, ratted on anybody or physically harmed somebody?

I'm trying to figure out why "something happening to him" would be justified...

the guy is poison to the youth and urban community so i say he definitely needs a reality check, not something bad that would hurt or kill him tho.

i have no problem with him exaggerating but he needs to put the whole kingpin image down. after getting exposed as a CO, he should have just came out and said he did it to support his family instead of denying it and making up stories to add on top of it. ross is an established artist who will do his numbers as long as he makes quality music so no need to continue the facade.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
this shyt is rafters material alone off the fact that never has there been less accomplished in a thread

theres people that care about this guy bein nothin what he claims to be and bein offended from ricky expectin us to believe he is what he claims to be off the mic and fully expect him to be checked by actual gangsters for pretending to be a gangster....

and the other side cares absolutely nothin about ricky bein anything like what he claims to be off the mic and who actually enjoy sayin "lol @ you believin anything a rapper says" :"all rappers are studio gangsters"

"but he's only been robbed and his best friend beat up chain snatched and worn for the world to see and his kds got kissed by his enemy who also narrated a sex tape for his other baby moms and tour bus destroyed and and and who cares about retaliation"

gotta be a generational thing or some shyt...but thats also why homo/weirdo/psuedo=blood/fairytale/get-along-gang rap is what dominates

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You didn't answer my question

I did, in detail actually.
:snoop:Breh Ross got nikkas sounding like they stupid.He talks hard in interviews so he should get harmed.:mindblown:

I know you dudes ain't this dumb. It's impossible. So I'm stupid because I expect Ross to catch an L based on him promoting negative bullshyt, that he doesn't even have to? Again, De La Soul ain't having these problems.

I honestly don't understand some of you people. Ross kicks gangster shyt in his music...."it's just raps!"....Ross makes threats during live interviews...."oh, he's just talking hard!". :what:

Go to the local spot where you know drama unfolds, talk big shyt above and beyond what you know is acceptable, and then respond from the hospital when you get the point I'm trying to make.

Fred.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:Breh Ross got nikkas sounding like they stupid.He talks hard in interviews so he should get harmed.:mindblown:

These clowns really wish death on this man for that silly shyt knowing damn well they wouldn't step to Ross themselves. It's crazy how emotionally invested these Ross detractors have become

Last edited:

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
this shyt is rafters material alone off the fact that never has there been less accomplished in a thread

theres people that care about this guy bein nothin what he claims to be and bein offended from ricky expectin us to believe he is what he claims to be off the mic and fully expect him to be checked by actual gangsters for pretending to be a gangster....

and the other side cares absolutely nothin about ricky bein anything like what he claims to be off the mic and who actually enjoy sayin "lol @ you believin anything a rapper says" :"all rappers are studio gangsters"

"but he's only been robbed and his best friend beat up chain snatched and worn for the world to see and his kds got kissed by his enemy who also narrated a sex tape for his other baby moms and tour bus destroyed and and and who cares about retaliation"

gotta be a generational thing or some shyt...but thats also why homo/weirdo/psuedo=blood/fairytale/get-along-gang rap is what dominates

:wow::wow:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Its a typical ****** mentality honestly..

Like a prosecutor is gonna look at a case where Ross gets murdered in cold blood and say "Yeah he was killed but was talkin sh1t and should have known he wasn't bout that life. Charges dropped. Trick Trick you're free to go."

:troll:

Only Black folks are forced to live in this alternate universe of dumb sh1t and it be considered as "you know how it be" :manny:

Black folks are the only race that's never allowed to be victims..There are actually people that feel Biggie deserved to die because of a freestyle on Sways show...More ****** shyt..

And Fred is right.. Instead of folks questioning "Why did Trick feel the need to kill an innocent man?"

The response will be "That nikka should have known not to fukk with Trick Trick"

******s..

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Like a prosecutor is gonna look at a case where Ross gets murdered in cold blood and say "Yeah he was killed but was talkin sh1t and should have known he wasn't bout that life. Charges dropped. Trick Trick you're free to go."

Only Black folks are forced to live in this alternate universe of dumb sh1t and it be considered as "you know how it be" :manny:

Black folks are the only race that's never allowed to be victims..There are actually people that feel Biggie deserved to die because of a freestyle on Sways show...More ****** shyt..

And Fred is right.. Instead of folks questioning "Why did Trick feel the need to kill an innocent man?"

The response will be "That nikka should have known not to fukk with Trick Trick"

******s..

I can't cosign you on the "******" shyt. But everything else is accurate

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
the guy is poison to the youth and urban community so i say he definitely needs a reality check..
I can dig it, this is something I can get down with brother...So you get the 100 goons, I'll load up the clips and we can ride out for the cause.. What should the first stop be? Lyor Cohens, Steve Rifkind or Jimmy Iovines crib?

That IS what you're talkin about right soldier?
Lets regulate the culprits of poisoning the youth..

:salute:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

******s..

Race has nothing to do with it man. And I don't understand how he's innocent when he's baiting street individuals to harm him. Again, he could've played the "I'm a performer" card at any point. I'm not saying he should turn into Talib Kweli but god damn....how much negativity and shyt talking can this guy do, before it becomes obvious he's bringing all this on himself?

If you go to the zoo and jump in the lion's den nobody is gonna wonder why you got fukked up.

Ross is continually putting himself in the lion's den, for no fukking reason. He's a Wingstop manager/rapper, that's it. If he stayed in that lane, this thread doesn't exist.

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.