Rick Ross - Black Dollar (Mixtape)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Breh, don't entertain that shyt. I remember when cats swore up and down that Pusha T was writing Ross's rhymes, particularly his verse on MBDTF. The truth is when Ross is bringing his A game, he's more creative than both of those guys by a long shot. Not saying it's not possible. Anything is possible. But until a reference track surfaces, there's absolutely no reason to assume that shyt in an effort to undermine dude's work.

Cosign. When Ross is on I don't think too many people breathing can fukk with him :ohlawd:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Straight 98 No Limit/Cash Money

Breh that shyt has a bounce to it, but it sounds tropical as hell to me. Like if Mannie Fresh and Trackmasters collaborated on a beat, that's what it would sound like. :pachaha:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
fukk 100 bricks, flip a 100 restaurants :whew:

The way he wrapped that song up with a ribbon with that line was so dope ("put a hunnid kilos on the stock exchange"). Rap game/crack game/mogul game comparisons aren't new, but the execution there was just :whew:

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn::damn::damn: :whoo:Rozay merked the shyt out of this tape.

Easily my favorite Rozay project. Easily. I fukk with him, but he's never been this good to me. He hit another level on this one.

Certified classic.

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played "Foreclosures" for one of my boys.

After the first 8 bars he was like :stopitslime: This shyt ghostwritten, Ross aint got bars like this.

:usure:

2 minutes later, he's like... nikka :banderas: