Rick Ross - Black Dollar (Mixtape)

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
Of course it would sound like something Ross would say. When you write, you write from the perspective of who you are writing for.

So basically ross employed of all people corny ass wale to pen songs for him & not only does he use his pen he uses his cadence & flow ok.

I don't know if you noticed this but ross is 10 times the rapper & writer wale is & has penned some of the hardest verses, songs & albums in the last 10 years why would he need wale pen.

What was the first song you noticed this on since you been feeling this way for years matter of fact you should make a thread about it :ufdup:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
So basically ross employed of all people corny ass wale to pen songs for him & not only does he use his pen he uses his cadence & flow ok.

I don't know if you noticed this but ross is 10 times the rapper & writer wale is & has penned some of the hardest verses, songs & albums in the last 10 years why would he need wale pen.

What was the first song you noticed this on since you been feeling this way for years matter of fact you should make a thread about it :ufdup:

Breh, don't entertain that shyt. I remember when cats swore up and down that Pusha T was writing Ross's rhymes, particularly his verse on MBDTF. The truth is when Ross is bringing his A game, he's more creative than both of those guys by a long shot. Not saying it's not possible. Anything is possible. But until a reference track surfaces, there's absolutely no reason to assume that shyt in an effort to undermine dude's work.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Breh, don't entertain that shyt. I remember when cats swore up and down that Pusha T was writing Ross's rhymes, particularly his verse on MBDTF. The truth is when Ross is bringing his A game, he's more creative than both of those guys by a long shot. Not saying it's not possible. Anything is possible. But until a reference track surfaces, there's absolutely no reason to assume that shyt in an effort to undermine dude's work.
They did the same thing with mason with jay and the poor decision

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my friend always have debates regarding Rick Ross. He will tell me hes a fake because he was a CO and talks about killing and selling large amounts ..... same dude will praise ducktales from super lyrical/generic "real hip hop" dudes. He says every album and track is the same content .... same dude puts 50 Cent over Ross because of GROTD :troll:

BUT I KNOW

AND THE COLI MANDEM KNOW

THAT THIS THAT CHILL DOWN THE SPINE, MOTIVATION, MONEY MAKING, LUXURY, SOUL TOUCHING MUSIC ... WHO CARES IF RAWSE REALLY LIVE THAT LIFE OR NOT, HE INSPIRING US TO GET IT ALL, WHEN THE LAST TIME YOUR FAVOURITE RAPPER MADE SOUL SHAKING MUSIC LIKE THIS OR WAS EVER CLOSE TO TOUCHING A MASTERPIECE SUCH AS:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Me and my friend always have debates regarding Rick Ross. He will tell me hes a fake because he was a CO and talks about killing and selling large amounts ..... same dude will praise ducktales from super lyrical/generic "real hip hop" dudes. He says every album and track is the same content .... same dude puts 50 Cent over Ross because of GROTD :troll:

BUT I KNOW

AND THE COLI MANDEM KNOW

THAT THIS THAT CHILL DOWN THE SPINE, MOTIVATION, MONEY MAKING, LUXURY, SOUL TOUCHING MUSIC ... WHO CARES IF RAWSE REALLY LIVE THAT LIFE OR NOT, HE INSPIRING US TO GET IT ALL, WHEN THE LAST TIME YOUR FAVOURITE RAPPER MADE SOUL SHAKING MUSIC LIKE THIS OR WAS EVER CLOSE TO TOUCHING A MASTERPIECE SUCH AS:

that verse by 3000 was one of the best I've ever heard

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ross is lyrical in his own right.

He's a one trick pony but the music is still :banderas:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
How is he a one trick pony when he has trap, soulful, introspective and club classics?
You don't have to have crazy range to include those 3 elements with Ross' image.

The majority of his music revolves around the street kingpin, boss persona.

It's no knock on him tho, the music's still hot.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

BUT I KNOW

AND THE COLI MANDEM KNOW

thing is...all of ross' peers in the industry know his talent.