Rick Ross - Black Dollar (Mixtape)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He testifies for his state allowance then does a blog like your favorite coward :gladbron:
At the kings game but I got the heat with me :mindblown:
Ten stacks you can’t even take a seat with me :ufdup:
Paparazi taking pics of the freaks with me :noah:

:wow:

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
At the kings game but I got the heat with me :mindblown:
Ten stacks you can’t even take a seat with me :ufdup:
Paparazi taking pics of the freaks with me :noah:

:wow:
As a fatboy I had to catch my wind :feedme:

Get my laps on double back when rappers spit :mjcry:

You nikkas know what's up you'll throwing peace signs fukk that I'm throwing up a eat sign:obama:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't hear it. Of course Beautiful Lie is wale influenced but Bel Air sounds like Ross, Knights of the Templar kinda sounds like MMG untouchable, Money Dance sounds nothing like Wale, Money and Powder sounds nothing like Wale, Bill gates DEFINITELY sounds nothing like Wale, 2 Shots does a little, Dead Rappers sounds like Ross, Icon is all Ross.

I think Wale had a little influence on this tape but I don't think he penned Ross' raps, for the most part Ross sounds like he did in that DTR to Teflon Don transition, this is not a new Ross
"Beautiful Lie" sounds like Fat Trel flow wise.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Foreclosures does have a wale kinda cadence but the bars sound like something ross would say

Ross has penned way better songs I doubt he would need wale help to pen songs

But wale does have a unique flow & cadence it's a reason ross signed him maybe ross felt inspired game does it all the time :yeshrug:

Of course it would sound like something Ross would say. When you write, you write from the perspective of who you are writing for.