Rick Ross - Black Dollar (Mixtape)

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can thank Wale for most of the album, pen game is on point. If it wasn't clear as day before for some of you that don't listen to music, flows, cadence ..it should be now.....Wale is just teasing ppl to know now, Jake references and all..come on now.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You can thank Wale for most of the album, pen game is on point. If it wasn't clear as day before for some of you that don't listen to music, flows, cadence ..it should be now.....Wale is just teasing ppl to know now, Jake references and all..come on now.
Make a thread on this.

No one can deny Wale wrote foreclosure

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not hating, it's obvious..ppl use ghostwriters and ghostflows..is Wale writing for Ross far-fetched? The most blatant example from a pure rap perspective is on Wale's Folarin mixtape. When Ross's verse comes on, it's basically like the second verse of the song, flow and all. Just how Pun used to write for Fat Joe.

Wale is just rubbing it in on this tape..the Jake the Snake reference is his way of making it clearer for those that don't pay attention.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make a thread on this.

No one can deny Wale wrote foreclosure

He wrote so much on it and has been doing so ever since he got on MMG. These ppl don't listen to music though..no point in wasting energy debating. I listen to Wale thoroughly, I know the way he writes/raps/says things, flow..inside and out.

Soooooo many Ross verses I can just close my eyes and picture Wale rapping, lyrics, things he would say etc..some of them he obviously puts himself in Ross's shoes to write though, but with Wale's flow/wordplay, even the way he enunciates/ends bars.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Listening in the car finally.. I cant believe this dude Ross gave this album away for free. This the album of the year so far and it was fukking FREE?

On track number 9.. p*ssy bout to driiiiive a nygga crazy.. omg man!!!

He did the same thing with Rich Forever

If he combined this mixtape and Rich Forever with the best songs off some of his albums, he'd have a few classic albums by now

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think you underestimate ross sometimes...dude has been doing this a LONG time

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
He wrote so much on it and has been doing so ever since he got on MMG. These ppl don't listen to music though..no point in wasting energy debating. I listen to Wale thoroughly, I know the way he writes/raps/says things, flow..inside and out.

Soooooo many Ross verses I can just close my eyes and picture Wale rapping, lyrics, things he would say etc..some of them he obviously puts himself in Ross's shoes to write though, but with Wale's flow/wordplay, even the way he enunciates/ends bars.
I don't hear it. Of course Beautiful Lie is wale influenced but Bel Air sounds like Ross, Knights of the Templar kinda sounds like MMG untouchable, Money Dance sounds nothing like Wale, Money and Powder sounds nothing like Wale, Bill gates DEFINITELY sounds nothing like Wale, 2 Shots does a little, Dead Rappers sounds like Ross, Icon is all Ross.

I think Wale had a little influence on this tape but I don't think he penned Ross' raps, for the most part Ross sounds like he did in that DTR to Teflon Don transition, this is not a new Ross

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't hear it. Of course Beautiful Lie is wale influenced but Bel Air sounds like Ross, Knights of the Templar kinda sounds like MMG untouchable, Money Dance sounds nothing like Wale, Money and Powder sounds nothing like Wale, Bill gates DEFINITELY sounds nothing like Wale, 2 Shots does a little, Dead Rappers sounds like Ross, Icon is all Ross.

I think Wale had a little influence on this tape but I don't think he penned Ross' raps, for the most part Ross sounds like he did in that DTR to Teflon Don transition, this is not a new Ross
listen to Foreclosure.

"I never took an L back when Meek Fell, I just drove the number up at retail"

That is Wale to the fullest.

Especially squeezing words into bars