Rhakim, I think you have one of the best collections that I’ve seen

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Notice how anyone who doesnt agree with his views is instantly a stan or legbt or or one other slang or the other, you come across as a clown and sane folks on here see it for what it is, you and scitt are the well known jokers and court gesters of the coliseum thats all, let the idiot ramble on, people who want to base their opinions on facts and actual reality can ignore as well

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Rhakim was out here breaking kids bones just for fun:birdman:

i just remembered i actually got banned from the jcotton thread for calling Rhakim out right then and there for being no different :dead:

:dead:YOOOO THIS nikka Jcotton/The DANKSTER
HAS TO BE STOPPED.

"9th grade I got to go horse riding for the first time. This a$$hole a couple years younger than me was riding on the horse behind me and kept hitting my horse with a branch. Finally my horse reared up with both hind legs in the air while I was still on it and kicked him straight off his horse and broke his leg."

:devil:
:evil:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
The loudest Bron Stans are melanin deficient. You can't make this up :mjlol:

giphy.gif

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
dear diary: the Klan rally went really well. I think we are really making people see how much white genocide is prevalent in today’s society and how it must be stopped. Also, I met a guy there. He’s hates the coloreds just as much as I do. Maybe even more! Tomorrow we are going out to throw rocks at some minority children down the road from us!
:mjlol:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rhakim out here claiming he coached NFL kids and was sparring with pro boxers while working in jails and also friends with media personalities

also claims he never lived in neighborhoods you'd expect famous people to come out of, yet he claims Inglewood and lived in multiple hoods in LA :dead:

y'all gonna learn about this nikka THE REAL J COTTON
@Rhakim are you gonna address any of this? I’m worried about your mental health :huhldup: