Rhakim, I think you have one of the best collections that I’ve seen

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So they weren’t referring to Jordan’s as J’s in Inglewood, Carson and every other hood in LA that you supposedly lived in and are an expert about? :mjlol: :mjlol:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I respect the brother rhakim regardless of his race or weight, he has alot of smart takes both in the sports section and in the locker room as well, he is someone who actually operates in reality and not self hate or bias for particular sports players

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I respect the brother rhakim regardless of his race or weight, he has alot of smart takes both in the sports section and in the locker room as well, he is someone who actually operates in reality and not self hate or bias for particular sports players

:mjlol: 4

:devil:
:evil:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Rhakim talking about he’s never bought jerseys or even a poster in his life, never been to a meet n greet and never got a signature, yet in this thread he claims to have bought Iversons before and was out here buying up Robert Pack rookie cards

Some professional screwed me over getting me to pay $10 for a Robert Pack rookie card right after his rookie year ended.

When I was a kid I spent $10 on a Robert Pack rookie card cause we were all hyping him so much.

Must have looked like a hell of a mark to the old White dude who sold it to me. :mjcry:

I once paid $10 for a Robert Pack rookie cause I thought he was gonna be the next big thing. :snoop:

robert-pack-autographed-portland-trail-blazers-1991-92-upper-deck-rookie-card-62.jpg

this is THT's exact future career trajectory :pachaha:

This nikka is all cap :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
soo @Rhakim keeps alledging he never bought any sports memorbilia blah blah blah....closest thing he ever did to spending on an athletes name was some random AI shoes when he was living in LA after moving from Oregon

but not only did he have Robert Pack's rookie card.......he claims he had Shaq's as well, and has other posts talking about trading cards

I saw Shaq play since the very beginning of his career - I even had his rookie card. I played ball and I coached ball.

all cap :russ: and he coached ball too huh :dead:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The OP literally is about jerseys, so Rhakim responds talking about jerseys and people are confused why he is............ Are y'all nikkas serious lol

:gucci:
You are another undercover cac :ufdup:no wonder you are coming to his defense. And you are being disingenuous. He was asked do you own Js. The topic was no longer about jerseys.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I always said the dude posts like a middle aged white woman when he's not ruining threads on behalf of Klutch, things are starting to make sense :mjlol:

Also what godforsaken forum did "The Dankster" win Poster of the Year? :dead:

he dedicated a year to pandering in HL so he could get POTY

Mind you, when he was doing his HL thing he would talk down on TLR and act all high and mighty towards that forum, but once he won POTY in HL he switched to posting in TLR in an attempt to win POTY there too, damn near quitting the forum out of frustration. Thats why he made the jcotton thread, he was trying to win TLR POTY but like I been saying yall will see he's the real jcotton

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You are another undercover cac :ufdup:no wonder you are coming to his defense. And you are being disingenuous. He was asked do you own Js. The topic was no longer about jerseys.

Its not even undercover.

he claims to be black but has a shirtless pic of his cac body on a forum full of dudes.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Rhakim out here claiming he coached NFL kids and was sparring with pro boxers while working in jails and also friends with media personalities

There's a random set of famous people I know, especially random because it wasn't like I ever went to schools or lived in neighborhoods where you would expect famous people to come out of.

But one of my college teammates was brothers with a well-known actor (him and his girlfriend were right behind the bench during most of our home games), I used to be classmates and sorta friends with two well-known actresses, was roommates with the drummer in a band that hit it big for a while, and sort of knew an eventual NFL starting quarterback in high school (he was friends with my best friend). My good friend's brother is a character actor but isn't famous yet, though he's had some good guest roles. I've gone to the same church as an NBA player and a rapper but just met them once each in casual settings, didn't know them like that. I'm friends with a media personality too because he did a story on some work we were doing and we've kept in touch ever since.

edit: hahaha - I almost forgot that I coached a kid who ended up playing in the NFL. I didn't even think of him because I consider him as one of our kids, him being in the NFL now is too surreal.

double edit: oh yeah, and when I used to work in jails one of my guys was a former professional boxer. He never held the title, but the had a title bout against one of the more notorious champions of all time.

also claims he never lived in neighborhoods you'd expect famous people to come out of, yet he claims Inglewood and lived in multiple hoods in LA :dead:

y'all gonna learn about this nikka THE REAL J COTTON

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rhakim out here claiming he coached NFL kids and was sparring with pro boxers while working in jails and also friends with media personalities

also claims he never lived in neighborhoods you'd expect famous people to come out of, yet he claims Inglewood and lived in multiple hoods in LA :dead:

y'all gonna learn about this nikka THE REAL J COTTON
He claimed he was a teacher too. :mjlol: My dude has multiple personalities